1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. mr_guy_mann replied to the thread Need help troubleshooting: P3004-131 + C1259 + C1310 + ( C1241 ).

The 12V system is completely powered by the 12V battery until the car goes fully ready. Then the DC-DC converter will use the HV pack...

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:44 PM
  2. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Mirror cap broken needs replacing.

It doesn't just pop back into place, something's definitely broken? Were you just in a car wash?

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:43 PM
  3. Zythryn liked austingreen's post in the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

Where does the hydrogen come from if not from a hydrogen station? Well we have had kits for 30 years, that can use electricity to...

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:40 PM
  4. Elizabeth K liked bisco's post in the thread P1423 code fuel cap question.

i think that code takes some amount of powering up and down, or miles driven iirc.

5. bisco replied to the thread Replacement Engine.

ask the people who did it?

6. Zythryn liked hill's post in the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

Don't miss the forest for the trees. Mentioning the efficiency of the Weichai diesel improvements is only a side note. The main point is...

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  7. bisco replied to the thread P1423 code fuel cap question.

i think that code takes some amount of powering up and down, or miles driven iirc.

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  8. bisco replied to the thread Red Triangle/Oil Plug.

my conclusion would be to sell it and buy a new car

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:33 PM
  9. bisco replied to the thread Which Prius should I go with?.

do you know anything about hybrid cars? both of these are going to be a disaster unless you are a serious diy'er with all the necessary...

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  10. bisco replied to the thread IS IT A HEADGASKET?.

the only way to determine if it is too late for just a hg is to disassemble it and measure everything.

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  11. TheLastMojojomo replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

@AzusaPrius And why did Jack offer to pay me to Beta Test twice even after publicly criticizing the Signal Soother and having roughly...

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  12. Trollbait liked austingreen's post in the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

Where does the hydrogen come from if not from a hydrogen station? Well we have had kits for 30 years, that can use electricity to...

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  13. TheLastMojojomo replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

I am the installer... again. Please address what I did wrong in my video: [MEDIA]

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:25 PM