1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. RightOnTime replied to the thread Blown Head gasket rebuild....@297k.

I would strongly suggest you to use a Felpro Head Gasket. I lost count on how many head gasket jobs that I have personally done from...

Jun 12, 2024 at 9:04 PM
  2. wjtracy replied to the thread ID TPMS sensor.

You have to have a reader, I used to use Toyota Techstream on a PC which we used to be able to get cheaply. Then you have to do...

Jun 12, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  3. ChapmanF replied to the thread Can we do a software update after EGR cleaning job with TechStream.

What we know for sure is that the TSB that was issued saying "if you have rough running in these circumstances, install this revised EGR...

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:55 PM
  4. Isaac Zachary replied to the thread What ever happened to the GR Sport Prius?.

It's things like shifting a stick-shift that put a smile on my face. My most favorite cars didn't have much more than some 50hp, but...

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:51 PM
  5. mikefocke replied to the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

Sheetz locally has 87 and 88 octane offered with 88 being cheaper but with 5% more ethanol. Which should I use in a Prius engine from '19?

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:50 PM
  6. wjtracy replied to the thread Gates starts building sodium nuclear reactor.

Yes didn't Adm Rickover test this for subs? If so, my father was involved because he worked as engineer as nuke reactor expert at...

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  7. 462disco replied to the thread Low idle for a second or two upon startup?.

145,000. Miles now are 145,020 Just replaced 20 miles ago

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  8. dreamer333 liked bisco's post in the thread Parasitic battery drain?.

but it is happening to people who don't leave it plugged in. several here have mentioned getting a software update, i don't recall...

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:45 PM
  9. mikefocke replied to the thread What ever happened to the GR Sport Prius?.

I wonder how accurately we remember those cars and their capabilities. I today drive a mid-sized SUV hybrid which has about the...

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:41 PM
  10. ozmatt replied to the thread Blown Head gasket rebuild....@297k.

Guys and Gals, checked my head and deck with straight edge and they are both perfectly flat, have cleaned up mostly everything but need...

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:32 PM
  11. mikefocke replied to the thread Tesla stock.

There are some interesting academic studies of how long a CEO should remain in charge of a company. They divide the tenure into 5 stages...

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  12. bisco replied to the thread Noisy Battery-Cooling Fan?.

it might be dirty, or perhaps the battery is overheated

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:25 PM
  13. bisco replied to the thread LiBSU - Redesigning the "Battery Support Unit" to Support Lithium.

only mods can delete posts

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:23 PM