1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. tucatz posted a new thread.

Does a bicycle fit inside a gen4 Prius?

Hey guys, I haven’t been on the forum for some time…question for the members. I own a 2016 and want to know if any of you have been...

Forum: Gen 4 Prius Main Forum

Jun 5, 2024 at 6:02 PM
  2. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Netting attachment won't stay in wall.

Show it to me out of the wall I don't believe I've seen these on a generation 2 Prius this is a what year model Prius? 2010

Jun 5, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  3. Anthone replied to the thread High mileage gen 2. Slightly thicker oil drops mileage.

That makes perfect sense, as does the fact they're both sulphide and that's the guilty culprit. Thank you for the good advice. I'm a...

Jun 5, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  4. Anthone liked Leadfoot J. McCoalroller's post in the thread High mileage gen 2. Slightly thicker oil drops mileage.

I'm the wrong kind of chemist to tell you. I would point out that the sulfur was the poisoning agent, and these are both sulfides but...

Jun 5, 2024 at 5:49 PM
  5. tucatz liked hyo silver's post in the thread Bicycle touring.

I love bicycle touring. It's my favourite form of camping, and the accomplishment of having pedalled 1000 miles from home is a deep and...

Jun 5, 2024 at 5:45 PM
  6. tucatz liked Gokhan's post in the thread Is Gen 5 Prius really better-looking than Gen 4 Prius Prime?.

Gen 5 Prius/Prius Prime actually looks like a Chevrolet Volt than any other car. [IMG]

Jun 5, 2024 at 5:35 PM
  7. 16 yrs & counting posted a new thread.

Netting attachment won't stay in wall

This hook holds up a netting container that stretches across the back of the luggage compartment, but it no longer stays in the wall for...

IMG_2378.jpeg

Forum: Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting

Jun 5, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  8. ozmatt replied to the thread Blown Head gasket rebuild....@297k.

Hi RJ, yes a little black material left behind both sides.. the gasket it's self has to be partially to blame for this failure rate...

Jun 5, 2024 at 5:24 PM
  9. Sonic_TH replied to the thread Just hit 333k miles (2015 Prius C Two).

Have you changed the transaxle fluid? or not

Jun 5, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  10. lrisius liked Air_Boss's post in the thread 2015 Prius V 100k miles, first front brake replacement.

Northern driving with salt in winter mandates checking and lubricating the slider pins. That said, the pads should last a very long...

Jun 5, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  11. sylvaing posted a new thread.

Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Suzuki Faked Emissions And Safety Tests, Some JDM Sales Halted

WTH? Are we heading towards another dieselgate scandal? Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Suzuki Faked Emissions And Safety Tests, Some JDM...

Forum: Fred's House of Pancakes

Jun 5, 2024 at 5:14 PM