1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. mr_guy_mann replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

I guess it's not too surprising to see all of this. It seems that every time that someone questions a product using data and science,...

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:43 PM
  2. ChapmanF replied to the thread Gen3 Prius TPMS Sensor Part Number Madness.

Groovy! So can I go to Pacific Industrial and buy some? Or is it more "look around eBay and Amazon and decide whether you trust "Xuan"...

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  3. scottyj posted a new thread.

P0b51 code

2013 prius P0b51 Fan comes on when commanded with scan tool/ tech stream. Any body can point me into direction, would appreciate all 3...

Forum: Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  4. scottyj liked 13prius90k's post in the thread P0B51 - Check Hybrid / Check PCS.

Hello, any luck? did you find the ECU? Im having the same code

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:37 PM
  5. mr_guy_mann liked TMR-JWAP's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

Actually, from the view of a popcorn eater on the sidelines, any potential customer who reads this thread will probably immediately...

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:36 PM
  6. hill replied to the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

That's why I went PV solar in 2009. Dropped our So Cal Edison bill that represented charging 2 car costs (as of 2011/12) & running the...

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:02 PM
  7. PiPLosAngeles replied to the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

Driving any gas car that gets better than 30 mpg is cheaper than driving a BEV if you're having to pay afternoon rates to PG&E or...

Jun 13, 2024 at 4:38 PM
  8. percuriam replied to the thread Quick Comparo: 22 Prime to 24 Prime.

Jun 13, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  9. sylvaing replied to the thread what's latest on Low Tire Pressure Warning light issue?.

If you want to know the tire pressure without messing with Techstream, mess with the Carista app and a OBD2 adapter. With the free...

Jun 13, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  10. ChapmanF replied to the thread How to tell which TPMS sensor is bad?.

I've just had the second one stop transmitting, two years and a bit after the first one. But the one that just stopped was ok right...

Jun 13, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  11. ChapmanF replied to the thread TPMS lifespan?.

I've just had the second one stop transmitting, two years and a bit after the first one. But the one that just stopped was ok right...

Jun 13, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  12. ChapmanF replied to the thread Prius 2010 cannot reset tire pressure warning.

13. ChapmanF replied to the thread TPMS warning light blinks for about a minute.

14. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Low idle for a second or two upon startup?.

So hot on the heels of a big repair, good to know. Lot of things may have been missed. Shop did the repair?

Jun 13, 2024 at 4:08 PM
  15. Mendel Leisk liked 462disco's post in the thread Low idle for a second or two upon startup?.

145,000. Miles now are 145,020 Just replaced 20 miles ago

Jun 13, 2024 at 4:07 PM