1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. TheLastMojojomo liked rjparker's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

Sorry but you are out of your depth.

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:45 AM
  2. TheLastMojojomo liked rjparker's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

If you watch the earlier video which he references, he builds retrofit lithium kits with proper cell by cell bms monitoring for Hondas....

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:45 AM
  3. Tekken replied to the thread Code P261B while driving in the highway.

I had post couple weeks ago that the break, track control and tire pressure light keep turn on and cause the regeneration brakes turn...

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:22 AM
  4. Tekken replied to the thread Code P261B while driving in the highway.

It's seems so rare that 90% when i pass by a section of only that highways to work and my coolant temp spike up to 212f. It slowly went...

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:15 AM
  5. FuelMiser replied to the thread P1423 code fuel cap question.

Get someone with a code reader to clear that code, or carefully disconnect the negative terminal on the 12V battery for 30 seconds and...

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:58 AM
  6. FuelMiser replied to the thread 2017 Prime won't charge above 22% on engine revving.

No, the Prime is designed with two battery "zones" HV and EV. Once the EV portion is depleted, the Prime turns into a normal Prius...

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:53 AM
  7. Essential Natural Oils has a new avatar.

Jun 12, 2024 at 3:44 AM
  8. soft_r replied to the thread Installing a panel meter.

Can one of you parasitic drain people just buy a multimeter and source the general location of the drain already? Seems like you guys...

Jun 12, 2024 at 3:18 AM
  9. soft_r liked priusmouse's post in the thread Anyone else HATE the touch light switches?.

Having had my 23 prius for some time now, I am very happy with it. However, the one thing I hate: the touch-light switch on the ceiling...

Jun 12, 2024 at 3:14 AM
  10. mudder replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

Thanks for the clarification. I manually re-read your post#87 and see that you have an "@Xeico" at the very beginning. Looks like the...

Jun 12, 2024 at 2:53 AM
  11. AzusaPrius replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

@mudder Please try and pay attention in my post #87 is for someone else. So lets put your product to the test... I am here willing to...

Jun 12, 2024 at 2:15 AM
  12. Gokhan replied to the thread Anyone else HATE the touch light switches?.

Plutonium would work better, but if you cannot easily source it, glow-in dark stickers from the dollar store will do. [MEDIA]

Jun 12, 2024 at 2:13 AM
  13. sli replied to the thread Any hybrid battery service outfit in the Bay Area, especially East Bay, recommened?.

The code is P0A80, Replace Hybrid Battery Pack! So looking for reliable Prius battery service in the East Bay

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:43 AM