1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Xeico replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

For a lithium battery to function properly, EACH cell must be monitored and kept within the same. SOC range. Nexcell does not control...

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:59 PM
  2. Isaac Zachary replied to the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

Or a Corolla sedan pretty please with sugar on top! Too bad there's zero way this is going to be a fun drive train to drive, at least...

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:55 PM
  3. Isaac Zachary liked Leadfoot J. McCoalroller's post in the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

That's a big jump. Now put it in the Corolla hatchback, we'll trade in a nice Prius c on one. Heck, we'll even give you 5-6 years to...

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:52 PM
  4. Xeico liked Mr. F's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

I fail to see how their identity is relevant to the analysis. It sure does not sound like you are interested in any sort of analysis....

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:50 PM
  5. htcmember replied to the thread Can we do a software update after EGR cleaning job with TechStream.

I mean, they do not support on flashing procedure or how-tos on it anymore, include GTS+, they will only support with software issue or...

6. mudder replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

I recommend visiting CostCo tomorrow and pickup up a full pallet, because UPS is delivering another package tomorrow afternoon. Should...

7. rjparker replied to the thread Can we do a software update after EGR cleaning job with TechStream.

Are you saying Toyota is not supporting ecu flashing for anyone using Techstream but the GTS+ software should work?

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:47 PM
  8. Preebee replied to the thread Anyone else HATE the touch light switches?.

I just tap the back of my finger in the general area until the lights come on. Usually get it on the first try. I find the sensor quite...

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:43 PM
  9. rjparker liked mudder's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

If I were to tell you who sent me the Signal Soother, what value would that add to my analysis? Regardless, I will not disclose the...

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:42 PM
  10. Isaac Zachary replied to the thread What ever happened to the GR Sport Prius?.

Sometimes I get confused about to whom these vehicles are being marketed. But on the other hand, I see who buys them. I don't know about...

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:41 PM
  11. mudder liked Mr. F's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

I fail to see how their identity is relevant to the analysis. It sure does not sound like you are interested in any sort of analysis....

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:41 PM
  12. htcmember replied to the thread Can we do a software update after EGR cleaning job with TechStream.

Yes, they says they recommend shops/dealers using the new GTS+ and sadly says that they did not support on flashing/upgrading steps...

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:39 PM
  13. htcmember liked rjparker's post in the thread Can we do a software update after EGR cleaning job with TechStream.

I think you are breaking new ground using the Techstream replacement software from Toyota. It seems to be just a few months ago Toyota...

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:36 PM
  14. robinredd1 replied to the thread Reving after releasing gas..

I've gone through this for a long time replace the 12 volt battery or charge it up and it goes away that's it I learned I read somebody...

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:36 PM