1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. PriusCamper replied to the thread 42 mph?.

The change is a much bigger hybrid battery pack and a much bigger electric motor...

May 9, 2024 at 3:24 PM
  2. Hammersmith replied to the thread 42 mph?.

Larger battery and more powerful motor. I think the new cutoff point for the regular(non-Prime) Prius is around 60mph, maybe 65....

May 9, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  3. PriusCamper replied to the thread Mechanic says engine mount is worn after catalytic converter stolen.

Motor mounts tend to where out and need replacing when you have a really big engine... That's simply not the case with smaller engines...

May 9, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  4. Zeromus liked sylvaing's post in the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

Well, he had the shorter radius for the the same speed, he would have .covered a longer distance, however, the distance from the curb to...

May 9, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  5. Zeromus replied to the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

I don't think it deactivates, I noticed it kicks back on once it reads the new lane no problem in my experience. If you're going over...

May 9, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  6. sylvaing replied to the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

Well, he had the shorter radius for the the same speed, he would have .covered a longer distance, however, the distance from the curb to...

May 9, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  7. Zeromus liked FalconSeven's post in the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

I don't see how... From the picture, there it appears there wasn't a whole lot of room from the turn to the accident. It looks like...

May 9, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  8. harshfie posted a new thread.

42 mph?

I owned a 2007 Prius for 17 years. I was well aware that the ICE would always start running if I got my speed up to 42 mph. I...

Forum: Gen 5 Prius Main Forum

May 9, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  9. Zeromus liked Trollbait's post in the thread WLTP to face Extinction?.

Part of what drives the EV purist movement are these incentive structures that support selling the PHEV, but don't support charging it....

May 9, 2024 at 3:01 PM
  10. Kenny94945 replied to the thread 2017 V humming noise when ICE kicks in.

Is it engine or wheels/ suspension making the noise? Humming is a unique description. Many compare humming noises to tires and not...

May 9, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  11. ChapmanF replied to the thread November 2023 Server Migration Notes.

This is still happening. The top wiki page is now "The Complete Guide to Outsource Accounting Service". It would probably be easier to...

May 9, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  12. Rebound posted a new thread.

Evap Canister Question

This post is about a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. But I figure someone here knows the answer. My father-in-law couldn’t fuel his Hyundai;...

Forum: Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion

May 9, 2024 at 2:48 PM
  13. KMO liked Hammersmith's post in the thread Hybrid system Malfunction (Visit Your Dealership).

The minimum US subscription is 2 days for $25. The Euro version is accessible from the US for 4 euros for 1 hour(~$4.25). (I'm currently...

May 9, 2024 at 2:44 PM
  14. Rmay635703 replied to the thread Highest Mile Prime?.

I’m pretty sure there have been a couple pushing 400k about 6 months ago

May 9, 2024 at 2:43 PM
  15. Rmay635703 liked kirill626's post in the thread Highest Mile Prime?.

This is the mileage I found on one of the Prime at auction. [ATTACH]

1238.jpg May 9, 2024 at 2:43 PM