1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Rph74 liked highmilesgarage's post in the thread Buying a 2009 Prius with 425k miles, still runs and drives well!.

hoses are in excellent shape, the leak was caused by a bad mechanic not using the tool properly (punctured it) It's been more than a...

May 9, 2024 at 6:37 AM
  2. GotVolts? replied to the thread Avg MPG not as advertised.

Man I must be ahead of the curve! Orlando area, so highways to work and traffic coming home. First full tank I put on it (refilled at...

May 9, 2024 at 6:30 AM
  3. ETC(SS) replied to the thread SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus (COVID-19).

:censored:

May 9, 2024 at 6:10 AM
  4. ETC(SS) replied to the thread Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse.

I heard in one of my left coast podcasts that if the bridge collapse had happened locally there would have been no fatalities - because...

May 9, 2024 at 6:07 AM
  5. FuelMiser replied to the thread Lights On Warning.

The lights will shutoff automatically after a delay. This goes for Auto, Parking and On settings. You never need to move the light...

May 9, 2024 at 5:08 AM
  6. samithblackeee has a new avatar.

May 9, 2024 at 3:52 AM
  7. Gokhan replied to the thread Okay. Who HASN'T had a 12V battery issue with their 2023-24 Prime?.

Good grief, why don't you proceed normally then instead of telling people how you feel about them and name-calling them? My reply to...

May 9, 2024 at 3:24 AM
  8. Paul E. Highway replied to the thread Bleed brakes without traction battery?.

How about trying this? [MEDIA]

May 9, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  9. kirill626 replied to the thread Highest Mile Prime?.

My 2017. I'm the second owner and I don't know how many EV miles it was possible to drive when the car was new. Now depending on the...

May 9, 2024 at 2:53 AM
  10. Paul Gregory replied to the thread Okay. Who HASN'T had a 12V battery issue with their 2023-24 Prime?.

Please just let this thread proceed normally without your intrusive interference.

May 9, 2024 at 2:48 AM
  11. Paul Gregory replied to the thread Okay. Who HASN'T had a 12V battery issue with their 2023-24 Prime?.

Today, the dealer thought resetting the wireless component of the system might resolve the parasitic drain. The battery replacement was...

May 9, 2024 at 2:40 AM
  12. Gokhan replied to the thread Okay. Who HASN'T had a 12V battery issue with their 2023-24 Prime?.

It was you who drove everyone in the other two threads nuts, not me. We appreciated you sharing your experience, but when we shared our...

May 9, 2024 at 2:36 AM