1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

17" Prius v OEM Wheels wanted

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by CanuckPT, Apr 21, 2014.

1. CanuckPT

CanuckPT Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I have a 2014 Prius v 5. I'm interested in an additional set if 17" OEM wheels for snow tires if anyone has a set for sale. I'm in NH. Message me with a price if you have some.

iPhone ?

2. antech5

antech5 Member

go get yourself a set of 17's konig feathers from Americas tires/ Discount tires Direct, around $130 each. The rims only weighs 17 lbs forged so they are super strong and light as compared to the stock 17's on your prius 24 lbs. that is what I have on my prius V wagon and we love them. Finding a set of stock Prius V wagon 17's is next to impossible. I sold our rims here for $400/no tires a year ago.

Konig Feather custom rims

Mprius likes this.
  3. CanuckPT

CanuckPT Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Thanks for the input! The link doesn't work unfortunately.

iPhone ?

4. Mprius

Mprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    How did u know the OEM wheel is 24lbs. Did you weight the stock 17" wheel ?

5. antech5

antech5 Member

yes, I sure did. the forged 17's trd comes in at 21 lbs and that is heavy for a forged wheel, but lug pattern is 5x100mm, yours is 5x114.3mm. highly recommend getting the konigs, it looks better and weighs much less. your wheels weighs a ton, ridiculous that Toyota would put such a heavy wheel in a prius. You could try looking for camry 17's alloys as an option for the V wagon, much easier too find and they weigh the same 24 lbs or so.

CanuckPT likes this.