1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 19"x8" Wedsport SA55-M's with Brand New Tires

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by shawnb2, Mar 5, 2015.

1. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I have recently decided to trade in my car and was originally looking to trade these. I have since purchased some used wheels and tires to put on the car so these are up for grabs for the locals. These wheels are about 3 years old or so. They do have a little curb rash on a couple of them but fortunately touch up paint does wonders. These wheels are truly amazing in person. Pics don't do them justice by any means. These are a 19x8 as I said with a +50mm offset. They have brand new Toyo Proxes 4+'s in a 225/35/19 which are a performance all season tire with a 45k mile tread life warranty. They have about 500-600 miles on them. Very smooth and quiet running tire. No rubbing issues at all. I'm running a 10mm spacer in the rear just to help the look a bit and have 12mm spacers I've never installed but would probably be the perfect setup if you like that look that I'd be willing to sell as well if interested. The wheels are a bit dirty at the moment from the recent rain and me being a little under the weather these last few days. I've taken pics for people which are the ones posted here. They'll of course look better clean and in person and I'll touch them up. These wheels sold for about $630 each plus I have matching Wedsport lug nuts that were $175 just by themselves. All in all new they were over $3k with everything. I'd be willing to do $1200 for the rims/tires and lug nuts. The new tires were $650 by themselves so you know you're getting a good deal. All except the first pic were recent pics with the car sitting on the TRD Springs. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    These will include the TPMS sensors as well.

3. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    These are still for sale. I will be posting on Craigslist on Monday so if you want them, now is the time. I don't expect them to last long once they are opened up to other cars they will fit. Even with the slight curb rash, this is a great deal for these wheels especially with brand new tires!!

4. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    These are sold. Thanks!