1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2005 Prius with 78k miles and extended warranty

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Hamilton, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Hamilton

Hamilton Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi everyone.
    I have an 05 Prius for sale with 78k miles. It's listed in my local Craigslist in Fort Myers/SW Florida with lots of pictures. I've had it for about 2 years. Bought it with 30k miles from a dealership. Commute about 60 highway miles a day to work. Its at least a Trim 3 if not 4. Has HID lights, navigation, auto-dimming mirror, keyless start, proximity sensory for opening doors, JBL 6 cd stereo. fog lights. Great shape. Clean inside and out. Take a look online. Always been a FL car. I got rear ended at a stop light about a year ago. Not very hard, maybe 10-15mph, but the rear bumper cracked and hatch bent a bit and needed to be replaced. No airbag deployment. Car is fragile to protect us. But besides that its in excellent condition. Also and the biggest perk: It has a transferable bumper to bumper warranty with 0 out of pocket deductible that covers EVERYTHING (batteries, stereo, engine, tranny, etc.) in the car except maintenance items (tires, brakes, etc.). Runs up to 91k or for 2 more years. The warranty was purchased from my credit union and can be used at all Toyota dealers or other approved service locations. Asking $9500 online. Will sell for $8900 to priuschat member. Title is still with credit union. Selling it because I just bought me a 2013 Black Persona Series Prius. :DYAY!
    Hamilton

Attached Files:

#1 Hamilton, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    KeepitSimple and usnavystgc like this.
  2. Hamilton

Hamilton Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Additional pics added.