1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2005 Toyota Prius - Located in Toronto ON

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by PriusDare, Sep 3, 2014.

1. PriusDare

PriusDare Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm selling my Gen II Prius. It is a high mileage vehicle (375,000km) that has been in the family for 8 years of its 9.5 year life. It was purchased off lease by my uncle who then drove it for 5.5 years. I've owned it for the past 2.5 years. I'm only selling as I've moved into Toronto and won't need a vehicle (nor can i justify the price of keeping a vehicle in this city!).

It is a mechanically sound vehicle. The hybrid power train is in perfect working order. I average 4.4l per 100km in the summer and about 5.0l per 100km in the winter.

It is not cosmetically perfect, but there is no surface rust, save for one small spot show in a picture below. There are scratches on the bumpers and a small dent on right side (also shown in a picture). The car has been rust-checked every year since purchased by the family. I have all the maintenance records since purchased by my uncle. Everything is up to date and in working order.

The summer tires were new last summer, the winter tires have another season or two left on them. The A/C blows cold and the heater blows warm. All electronics are in working order.

I'm asking $4900.

I can't seem to post links for pictures because i haven't posted enough times. I'm happy to email pics to whomever wants them.

update: pics can be seen in post 5 below. I just needed to post more than 4 times to add links. I've been a member for years, but have never needed to post before! All my questions are always answered before I can ask them. That's how good you all are...

#1 PriusDare, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  2. PriusDare

PriusDare Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Although it seems, if i just post 3 replies, i should be able to then post pictures. Sorry to be obnoxious!

3. PriusDare

PriusDare Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    reply 2...

4. PriusDare

PriusDare Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    reply 3...pics in next post!

5. PriusDare

PriusDare Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I guess i need one more reply in here...

6. PriusDare

PriusDare Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  7. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Very obnoxious. Next time use the attachments system, please.