1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Prius Models and Option Packages

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Prius Team, Feb 10, 2009.

1. barnabas

barnabas Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I am new to Prius's, are all 2010 model year GEN III or are people talking about Model III when thay say GEN III ?

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

We call the Gen II the 2004-2009

The Gen III is the 2010 beyond till the eventual Gen IV years from now

And then for the 2010 there are models, the Prius II, III IV and V. ANd a I which is really for fleet sales

1 person likes this.
  3. Tidalflats

Tidalflats Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Unfortunately, the Solar option includes the nav option which is something that I think will become a headache with its high tech stuff; also, the built-in GPS will be outdated a week after it leaves the lot. I once at a BMW M5 with a built-in GPS, and when I tried to sell the car, a year after new, I had a devilish time because no one wanted such a wonfderful car with an outdated GPS.

4. Badass

Badass Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi guys, new member on here. :)

I'm based in the UK and am on the verge of ordering a new Prius III as my company car (very tax efficient in this country, and I hate paying tax) which will be used primarily by my wife.

I'm finding that it's seemingly impossible to specify the T Spirit model - which comes otherwise fully specced (and by default with 17" wheels) with the sunroof option, without Toyota putting the car back on 15" wheels. Has anyone managed to overcome this particularly ridiculous state of affairs and got any sense out of Toyota UK or globally?

All replies appreciated.

Thanks!

5. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's a global thing and not limited to the UK. Anywhere in the world, if you specify the solar roof option, you will get 15" alloys. The Chief said there's structural and weight issues combining the solar roof with the 17" alloys.

So... I'd ask yourself which is more important to you - ride and looks of the 17" or the need for a moonroof with cooling capabilities (given that you're in the UK, methinks the 17s would be better unless you really like moonroofs)

6. Polything

Polything Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    One
    just got back from local car auction.
    FYI, a 2010 prius was sold @ $11

7. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    In witch State the auction was, with "How many miles" and "package level"?

8. Polything

Polything Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    One
    sorry not sure why the text are missing.

texas. clean title and 1 owner, it has 56xxx miles. has smart key and 2 smart doors (vs 3) not sure which package level but $11.3k for a 2010 model is out of my payzone.

9. sosarahsays

sosarahsays Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Oh, $11.3k. At first I was thinking $11?! Did they just issue a major recall or something? ;)

10. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    and that's about right for that year model. In NY you will get the same vehicle at a a Dealer for about $17 ish.
    You know that the Stealership must make $5K average a vehicle to keep their doors open and paid their salaries.

11. ShawnZzz

ShawnZzz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    bought a used 2010 prius with 50000+ miles on, can't tell which model I have ( between I or II ) anyone can help?

12. mohammed khan

mohammed khan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

hi i just wanted to ask does any of the prius 2010 model does not contain cruise control and tracer display. thanks

13. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    2010 Prius I (I as in the roman numeral for one) does not have cruise control or Touch Tracer. It was sold to fleets only in the United States.

Prius II to Prius V were sold to private owners.

14. mohammed khan

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    thanks for the feedback but in any ways is the performance of prius II to prius V better than prius I

15. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    No, they are identical in powertrain. The Prius V may feel different because of its larger 17" alloys and quicker steering ratio but otherwise they're mechanically and electrically the same.

16. mohammed khan

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    thanks if you dont mind me asking any idea the battery life for the hybrid batter. how long will it last on its peak operation

17. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    In peak condition? I'm not sure but batteries have lasted up to 750,000km (Prius taxi in Canada). Our 2005 Prius' battery went at 11.5 years at 245,000km.

It really depends on how it was driven (was the car parked for long periods of time or was it driven every day?)

18. mohammed khan

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    actually i am from fiji islands and we have a lot of japanese second had cars coming in. so i bought a prius 2010 last week. it is prius I like you have said as it doesnt have cruise control and tracer display. it already had a mileage of 130,000km on it

19. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hmm, ok then a Japanese Prius is spec'd differently. I see your 2010 Prius is what we would call 2011 in North America. Japan removed Touch Tracer after the first year on most models.

3G Prius (2010-2015) Standard and Optional Equipment (Some Countries) | PriusChat

L and S models do not have cruise control. The G models does.

Changes:

• New S LED and G LED special edition models to celebrate 100 million units sold.
    • Touch Tracer no longer available on L and optional on all models except G Touring w/ Leather
    L:¥2,050,000

S: ¥2,200,000
    L装備プラス 195/65R15 アルミホイール(ホイールキャップ付), フロントフォグランプ, フロントフォグランプ, トノカバー, ウォッシャー連動間欠リヤワイパー, AM/FM + CD (6スピーカー), オーディオ入力端子, 大型コンソールボックス(スライドオープン式・カップホルダー付),リヤセンターアームレスト (カップホルダー2個付), 運転席シート上下アジャスター(シート一体可動リフター), シートバックポケット(運転席・助手席)
    L equipment plus 15" alloys on P195/65R15 Tires, Front Foglamps, Rear Wiper, Tonneau Cover, AM/FM/CD with 6-Speakers, Audio Input Jack, Large Console Box with Sliding Lid and Cupholder, Rear Armrest w/ Cupholders, Driver's Height Adjustable Seat, Front Seatback Pockets

メーカーオプション
    Options:

ソーラーパネル付ムーンルーフ (電動チルト&スライド、挟み込み防止機能付),ソーラーベンチレーションシステム& リモートエアコンシステム, フロント足元ランプ, 運転席・助手席・バックドアスマートエントリー&スタートシステム
    Power Moonroof with Solar Panel Ventilation System and Remote Air Conditioning System, Front Footwell Lighting, 3-Door Smart Entry & Smart Start
    ¥225,750

フロア アンダーカバー(センター・リヤ), リヤバンパースポイラー
    Rear and Centre Underfloor Cover and Rear Bumper Spoiler
    ¥15,750

特別仕様車 S "LED エディション"
    S LED Edition:
    ¥2,360,000

S装備プラス 4本スポークステアリングホイール(ステアリングスイッチ付)(本革巻き), LED ヘッドランプ(オートレベリング・ポップアップ式ヘッドランプ クリーナー付), アクアファブリック×ミストグレーファブリック (スエード調/ダブル ステッチ付)
    S equipment plus 4-Spoke Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel w/ Steering Wheel Controls, Auto-Levelling LED Headlights w/ Headlight Washers, Aqua/Misty Grey Fabric Interior w/ Double Stitching

メーカーオプション
    Options:

ソーラーパネル付ムーンルーフ (電動チルト&スライド、挟み込み防止機能付),ソーラーベンチレーションシステム& リモートエアコンシステム, フロント足元ランプ, 運転席・助手席・バックドアスマートエントリー&スタートシステム
    Power Moonroof with Solar Panel Ventilation System and Remote Air Conditioning System, Front Footwell Lighting, 3-Door Smart Entry & Smart Start
    ¥225,750

¥15,750

S "ツーリングセレクション
    S Touring Selection:
    ¥2,450,000

S装備プラス215/45R17 アルミホイール, LED ヘッドランプ(オートレベリング・ポップアップ式ヘッドランプクリーナー付), 専用チューンドサスペンション, フロアアンダーカバー(センター・リヤ)
    S equipment plus 17" Alloys on P215/45R17 Tyres, Auto-Levelling LED Headlights w/ Headlight Washers, Euro-Tuned Suspension, Underbody Covers and Spoiler

G: ¥2,450,000
    S装備プラス クルーズコントロール, フロント足元ランプ, 運転席・助手席・バックドアスマートエントリー&スタートシステム, 4本スポークステアリングホイール(ステアリングスイッチ付)(本革巻き)
    S equipment plus Cruise Control, Front Footwell Lighting, 3-Door Smart Entry & Smart Start, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Premium Fabric Upholstery

メーカーオプション
    Options:

ソーラーパネル付ムーンルーフ (電動チルト&スライド、挟み込み防止機能付),ソーラーベンチレーションシステム& リモートエアコンシステム
    Power Moonroof with Solar Panel Ventilation System and Remote Air Conditioning System
    ¥210,000

レーダークルーズコントロール, プリクラッシュセーフティシステム
    Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and Pre-Collision System
    ¥147,000

¥15,750

特別仕様車 G "LED エディション"
    G LED Edition:
    ¥2,760,000

G装備プラス ブラックレザーバイオレットレザー (ダブルステッチ [バイオレット]、運転席・助手席ヒーター付), 4本スポークステアリングホイール(ステアリングスイッチ付)(本革巻きバイオレット ステッチ付), LED ヘッドランプ(オートレベリング・ポップアップ式ヘッドランプ クリーナー付), ホイールキャップ ダークプレミアム メタリック塗装, 専用ゴールド加飾 (ステアリングスイッチ ベース、エレクトロシフトマチック、レジスター、ドアグリップオーナメント), ドア トリム オーナメント&ドア アームレスト表皮 (ブラック ソフト レザー)
    G equipment plus Two-Tone Black/Blue Leather Seats with Driver & Front Passenger Heated Seats, 4-Spoke Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Dark Blue Stitching & Steering Wheel Controls, Auto-Levelling LED Headlights w/ Headlight Washers, Premium Dark Metallic Painted Aerodynamic Wheel Covers, "Gold" Metallic Trim on Steering Wheel, Electronic Shifter Surround, Vent and Interior Door Panel, Soft Leather Door Trim

メーカーオプション
    Options:

ソーラーパネル付ムーンルーフ (電動チルト&スライド、挟み込み防止機能付),ソーラーベンチレーションシステム& リモートエアコンシステム
    Power Moonroof with Solar Panel Ventilation System and Remote Air Conditioning System
    ¥210,000

¥147,000

¥15,750

G "ツーリングセレクション
    G Touring Selection:
    ¥2,700,000

G装備プラス 215/45R17 アルミホイール, LED ヘッドランプ(オートレベリング・ポップアップ式ヘッドランプクリーナー付), 専用チューンドサスペンション, フロアアンダーカバー(センター・リヤ)
    G equipment plus 17" Alloys on P215/45R17 Tyres, Auto-Levelling LED Headlights w/ Headlight Washers, Euro-Tuned Suspension, Underbody Covers and Spoiler

メーカーオプション
    Options:

¥147,000

G "ツーリングセレクション・レザーパッケージ"
    G Touring Selection w/ Leather:
    ¥3,270,000

G “ツーリングセレクションâ€装備プラスHDDナビゲーションシステム〈ナビ〉 7型ワイドEGAディスプレイ(タッチ式)、FM多重VICS, G-BOOK mX対応〈オーディオ〉DVD, CD, MD, AM/FM, サウンドライブラリー, 6スピーカー〈その他〉Bluetooth®対応ハンズフリー機能, マイク, 音声認識, インテリジェントパーキングアシスト(駐車空間認識機能付&バックガイドモニター機能付), レーダークルーズコントロール (ブレーキ制御付), プリクラッシュセーフティシステム
    G Touring equipment plus Leather-Trimmed Interior, Heated Front Seats, HDD-Based Voice-Activated Navigation System with 7" EGA Display, AM/FM/CD/MD/DVD Changer, Music Storage, 6-Speakers, G-Book mX Connectivity, and Bluetooth Handsfree, Intelligent Parking Assist with Backup Camera, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre-Collision System

メーカーオプション
    Options:

HDDナビゲーションシステム&プリウス・スーパーライブサウンドシステム〈ナビ〉 高精細7型ワイドVGAディスプレイ(タッチ式)、FM多重VICS、G-BOOK mX対応〈オーディオ〉 DVD、CD、MD、地上デジタルTVチューナー、AM / FM、サウンドライブラリー、
    8チャンネルオーディオアンプ、8スピーカー〈その他〉Bluetooth®対応ハンズフリー機能、マイク、音声認識、デジタルTVアンテナ、 ヘッドアップディスプレイ
    High Grade HDD Navigation System with 7" High Resolution VGA Display, Prius Super Live Audio System AM/FM/CD/MD/DVD Changer, Sound Library, and Land-Based Digital TV Tuner and Antenna, Music Storage with 8-Channel Amplifier and 8-Speakers. Heads-Up Display (HUD)
    ¥216,300

オーディオレス(6スピーカー)。 オーディオレスを選択した場合、タッチトレーサーディスプレイ、インテリジェントパーキングアシストは装着されません。
    Remove Radio Option (6-Speakers). When the radio delete option is selected, Touch Tracer and Intelligent Parking Assist are not installed.
    -¥328,650

メーカーオプション
    Additional A La Carte Options:

寒冷地仕様 [ リヤフォグランプ(右側), ウインドシールドデアイサーが装着されます, ドアミラーはヒーター付]
    Cold Area Specification. Includes Rear Foglamp, Windshield De-icer & Heated Door Mirrors
    ¥23,100

*オーディオレス(6スピーカー)
    Remove Radio Option (6-Speakers)
    -¥19,950

*G-BOOK mX Pro専用DCM
    G-Book mX Pro using DCM Technology
    ¥54,600

**HDDナビゲーションシステム〈ナビ〉 7型ワイドEGAディスプレイ(タッチ式)、FM多重VICS, G-BOOK mX対応〈オーディオ〉DVD, CD, MD, AM/FM, サウンドライブラリー, 6スピーカー〈その他〉Bluetooth®対応ハンズフリー機能, マイク, 音声認識, インテリジェントパーキングアシスト(駐車空間認識機能付&バックガイドモニター機能付), タッチトレーサーディスプレイ
    HDD-Based Voice-Activated Navigation System with 7" EGA Display, AM/FM/CD/MD/DVD Changer, Music Storage, FM Diversity Antenna, VICS, G-Book mX Connectivity with 6-Speakers and Bluetooth Handsfree, Intelligent Parking Assist, Backup Camera, Touch Tracer Display
    ¥308,700

*(除くLグレード)
    Not available on "L" Model

**(除くG "ツーリングセレクション・レザーパッケージ", Lグレード)
    Not available on G Touring Selection w/ Leather or L

20. mohammed khan

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    is it really important to have cruise control i mean that it make much difference to the over performance and fuel economy