1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 prius iii w/solar package - $25809, good price?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by jun, Jul 16, 2012.

1. jun

jun New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    hi all,
    i'm so glad i found this forum. my first post...

we're in need of a second car which gives great mileage (live in LA county on the border of San Bernadino county, commuting to LA downtown). we're fixed on getting the prius.

i got a quote of $25,809 before LRT (i think that is the acronym that people use...) for prius iii with the solar package. according to various websites, i'm getting factory invoice value for this car to be $26,332 ($27,825 MSRP). and if we pull the trigger before the end of july, we get 2 years toyota care for free. i don't exactly know what that means... it sounds like a good deal, but it's a huge purchase, and i'm wondering what your thoughts were on the price?

thanks in advance, and can't wait to be an official prius owner!

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's a good price! Especially if it is Blizzard Pearl and/or comes with floormats.

3. has been

has been vote for anyone except Trump

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    That is a very good price. Well done.
    My III with solar - 5/pce mats set was $28,050 (standard msrp) and got it for $26,200 + tax and b/s.
    ......$29,016 out the door.
    Of course if it's Blizard Pearl there's a million of them and the price should drop substantially.
    I mean, they're almost givin 'em away. | tee hee |