1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2012 Prius Plug-In Basic with real Leather interior.

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Yamada6, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Yamada6

Yamada6 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    IMG_3139.JPG Hello everyone,

I have for sale my 2012 Prius Plug In Basic Model-Classic Silver Metallic. It has 5,800 miles and all service performed at Dublin Toyota. No scratches, dents, no wheel curb rash. Still a very clean and very new looking car.

I bought it new from Dublin Honda in CA on September 2012. CA owned, never seen snow. Majority freeway driving because it is my commute car. I have found that with a new office that I will be driving to, there is no carpool lane to take advantage of having the stickers.

Green DMV HOV Carpool Lane Stickers are on vehicle, good until Jan 2015. They were placed with utmost care and also with the future in mind when the stickers expire. If you purchase the Prius Plus Ground effects kit it will cover the stickers. Giving you a nice clean look.

A great incentive is that I purchased the "Toyota Extra Care Vehicle Service-Platinum" (highest level), which gives coverage for 8 years (2020 or 100,000 miles) = anything that breaks even the keyfob, gets replaced/repaired for free x 8 years.
    Also purchased was the "Toyota Care Plus Prepaid Maintenance Program-Premium" (highest level), which gives coverage for 5 years (2017 or 75,000 miles) = Free Service for 5 years.

In addition to the Basic Package I have added:
    Katzkin Leather Interior, Installed by Coach Automotive Restyling of Northern California:
    Limited Edition Package in Dark Graphite with perforated wings and contrast stitching.
    With a 3 year warranty until 10/2015.

Window tinting by Window Tinting Workz in San Ramon, CA. Installed 9/2012
    Back, Rear and Front Windows with Lifetime Warranty.
    Prius Plug In Satin finish Door Mouldings.

TRD Prius Plus Items(all purchased through Toyota): Installed 10/2012
    1. Prius Plus TRD Performance Lowering Springs
    2. Prius Plus TRD Performance Rear Sway Bar
    3. Prius Plus Alloy Wheels 17" with Michelin Primacy MXM4 Tires LRR.
    4. Prius Plus TRD lug nuts and lock

Toyota JDM Prius Steering Wheel in Piano Black and Leather.

JDM OEM Window visors

Also included are the:
    Prius Plug In Carpeted Floor Mat and Cargo Mat.
    Prius Plug In All-weather Floor Mat and Cargo Mat.
    Cargo area holding net.

My asking price is $33,000, OBO due to the upgraded packages that I have put on the vehicle.

Thank you for looking and your interest.

Attached Files:

2. antech5

antech5 Member

used plug in buyers do not qualify for any rebates or tax incentives in CA., it only applies to you the original purchaser.

3. boppo

boppo Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Good luck in your sale.