1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2015 Prius V parts that fit the 2010???

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Danger, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Danger

Danger Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I noticed for the new 2015 Prius V has LED turn signal mirrors. Anyone know if they are direct fit for the older years 2010+? I also saw a Prius V in Hawaii that had the LED headlights with DRL LED eye brows. Is that new also for the 2015?

2. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Are you talking about the v wagon or the Prius hatchback level 5? There are aftermarket signal mirrors available, or you can try to source the signal mirrors from the persona series hatchback.

Several members have swapped to the oem LED headlights from the 5. Alternatively, others have mounted the JDM Prius G HID headlights with LED running lights, but it has cutoffs designed for right hand drive.

SCH-I535

3. Danger

Danger Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I looked into it a bit more and it seems the 2015 Prius Persona has the led turn signal mirrors. And all models have the LED DRL headlights. I might do the swap to the newer bumper just for the newer DRL feature.