1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

6'1 tall guy that needs trunk space....Prius C or Prius II ??

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Tommy777, Mar 21, 2012.

1. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    At 6'-5" and stuffing an additional 660 lbs into the Prius, in additiion to my own 220lbs ... I can't understand what all the fuss is about.

;)

:welcome:

2. Prius M.D.

Prius M.D. Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Tesla Model S
    Model:
    N/A
    Just echoing what others have already stated. I purchased a 2011 Prius III 2 weeks ago and went through a similar process (deciding between C and liftback). I just couldn't see myself driving the Prius C 3-4 years down the road as I think it fits more of a hip teen or twenty-something crowd not only in looks but utility (or lack thereof) as well. I used to drive a "small car" in the BMW family, the 1 series and feel the same way about that car as I do the C--its all personal preference though.

Good luck! With all that said, you really can't go wrong--both are great cars! I love my Prius!

3. Tommy777

Tommy777 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I agree, the Prius Liftback is a little more useful overall, so I ended up getting a 2012 Nautical Blue with a bisque interior.

It had 31 miles on it so it's nowhere near broken in, yet I still got 64.4MPG on the 20 mile drive home from the dealer! Amazing!

I am very impressed and satisfied with it so far :D