1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Adding to the Prius Stable - New v

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Kermit262, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Kermit262

Kermit262 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    We love our 2010 Prius hatchback, but lately had felt the need for more room, so with Toyota's aggressive Annual Clearance Event, plus a persuasive wife, in less than a week after we started looking we took delivery of a Magnetic Gray Metallic Prius v yesterday.

My daughter turns 18 in December, so she is going to get our hatchback. It will be a great reliable car for her, and of course be inexpensive to operate and maintain.

So far I love the additional rear seat room and sizable cargo space. And Entune is pretty cool. Love the SofTex interior too. And the plusher ride. I could on - very happy with it!
    --------
    For perspective buyers: our Prius v Four stickered at $30,720 (included Delivery Fee and All Weather Mats). We bought it for $26,500, plus tax and title. Also got the 0% financing. Didn't put any money down to take full advantage of the finance rate. The salesman also threw in Pro-Tec detailing supplies and the rear PriusV appliqué.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats, all the best!(y)

Kermit262 likes this.