Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Any pictures on '06 colors yet?

Discussion in 'Gen II Prius Main Forum' started by jw_teacher, Nov 7, 2005.

Social Buttons

1. jw_teacher

jw_teacher Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, after waiting since August for my '05 Prius I got a call Saturday telling me they received the last of their '05's and they didn't have the one I wanted.:angry:

That leaves me with pre-ordering a '06. I've searched all around the forum and could only find pictures for one one color (Pine Mica). Does anyone have any pictures of what the '06 might look like in Classic Silver or Metallic?
  2. Wayne

Wayne Member

I posted this link about 4 days ago... Problem is, these aren't actual pictures, and the page is in Japanese...

Just click on the color to see what the car looks like:

http://toyota.jp/prius/exterior/bodycolor/index.html