1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anybody have any new news on Eminent Ace?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by shawnb2, Jun 21, 2009.

1. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Last I have seen is it was near LA around the 9th. I have been torturing poor Dianne about my car as things have been a little crazy with guesstimates as to when she was expecting to get it. Now there is nothing on a couple different sites that were talked about here about the boat. Says there is nothing that matches near my area. Does that mean it's already left port and is gone from the area? I am guessing and hoping that is the case and will have my car very soon. I ended up selling my trade privately so I'm not upside down going into the new car so that makes me feel a ton better. Only problem is now is I have to rent a car for an undetermined amount of time. Oh well, I guess it still is cheaper than paying full pop for my car payment. Any info if you have it to share would be much appreciated by me and a few others I have noticed are waiting for this boat as well.

2. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Ok, so I was able to google the ship and got more updated info. It is due back to Toyohashi on the 22nd. It says last known port was Los Angeles and that data was taken 10 days ago. So it has in fact dropped off the cars at port. Makes me feel better for sure. It shows it hit port on the 10th and left on the 11th. So those of us who are waiting for cars from that ship should be showing up at our dealers pretty much anytime now.

I have never ordered a car much less waited for a new model that has just come out and I have to applaude Dianne for having patience with me. She's been wonderful and as helpful as she possibly could be with what info she's had. It is certainly a very exciting experience although it sure makes the days go by slow. Anyways, hope this helps those who might still be wondering what's going on.

3. wvgasguy

wvgasguy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Its arrival is eminent???

4. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    I wish it was called Imminent Ace!
    ;)

It's going to be ready for processing soon (your car). I'm still receiving cars from the Indiana Highway ship. And, I am perhaps 15 miles from port. Thank heavens I'm not in the middle of the country depending on railcars and railyards and processing yards for post production options. I have less patience than you!!!

5. sherriec22

sherriec22 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the info on the ship. Dianne told me my car was also on that ship and i was searching around and a bit confused that it was on it's way back to Japan. Knowing that my car is already dropped at the port is very exciting......