1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Support Thread for Speed Lock Override sold in the PC Shop

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by cproaudio, Oct 8, 2011.

?
  1. Yes I want to bypass that damn speed lock.

87.6%
  2. No, It'll be worst than texting while driving.

1.2%
  3. No, but I still wanna see how it's done.

10.3%
  4. I don't see a reason listed so I'll list mine own.

0.9%
  1. cproaudio

cproaudio Speedlock Overrider

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Please include the following info in the comment when ordering
    email address
    year
    make
    model
    trim level
    radio model # on the faceplate
    I need this info so I can send you the instruction before you receive your modules

Support For Turn Signal Hazard Rear Camera Activation Mod click here

New Speed Lock Override SLO1
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit: V1, V1V, V3,V3V have been discontinued. Info has been moved to post # 9
    The new Speed Lock Override SLO1 and the new Turn Signal Hazard Rear Camera Activation+Speed Lock Override TSHRCA+SLO1 are now available for order at Toyota Prius Turn Signal / Hazard Rear Camera Activation Kit w/ Navigation Override - All Models - PriusChat Shop Please chose the correct model when ordering.

There's no expedited shipping. All orders get ship the same method regardless of what shipping method you've chosen.
    ---------------
    Starting in April 2015, new customers will have access to user updatable installation instruction. If you can make the instruction easier to understand with better pictures, you can update it. If you haven't installed your override, contact me for the latest instruction. Meanwhile, check out These V1 instructions. SLO1 instructions are the same except the override's output colors.
    Click here for installation instruction for 2010-2014 Prius hatchback, 2012-2015 wiring starts on page 8
    Click here for installation instruction for Prius v posted by anewhouse and russcarver - First Navigation Speed Lock Override (from the PC shop) in a Prius v: SUCCESS! | PriusChat
    Click here for wiring information Some Of these Information Is Not Accurate. I Will Update As Soon As I Can
    Click Here For Other Toyota Model Compatibility
    ---------------

News
    Currently working on a new SLO1 and SLO1+TSHRCA batch. Estimated shipping on 6/23/15

FAQ
    Which one do I order? Updated 8-19-14
    SLO1 covers all Prius 2010-Up and most Toyotas.

Why is there no installation instructions in the package I received?
    Please contact me for installation instructions. I include my contact email instead of installation instructions for these reasons. I don't know what vehicle you're going to install it in. I am always updating the installation instructions. I don't want to send you an outdated instructions in the packet. I email out the instructions because I don't want to waste paper and ink. The diagram is pretty self explanatory.
    Starting in April 2015, new and recent customers who purchased the SLO1, TSHRCA+SLO1 or TSHRCA will have access to user updatable installation instruction. If you can make the instruction easier to understand and/or with better pictures, you can update it. If you haven't installed your kit, contact me for the latest instruction.
    It is Imperative that you contact me for the latest installation instructions once you've received your kit.

If your nav unit plays DVD and/or have video input, Please Read This.
    If your sole purpose is to watch DVD while driving, please consider alternative overrides.
    It's possible that the DVD can be enabled all the time regardless of the bypass being on or off by grounding the orange wire of the SLO1's output wires to the radio. I have not tested this method yet so I can't confirm this. If you try this, please let me know weather if it works or not.

Will this bypass allow me to do etc. etc. etc..... like entering numbers on my touch screen such as entering account numbers?
    This bypass does not add functions you headunit doesn't already have while parked. The best way to see what this bypass allow your passenger to do while you're driving is go though all the functions your radio has while parked. If the function is there then it's available. If you can't do it while parked, then it's not available. Adding the bypass will not add the function you're looking for.

Do I have to hook up the red wire and the orange wire for the brake?
    No, IF your vehicle doesn't have any type of video functions such as DVD playback or video input. Or, if you're not interested in DVD playback while in motion.
    Yes, IF your vehicle has any type of video functions such as DVD playback or video input.
    If you still don't know, operate your head unit with the parking brake on then again off. If there are functions that's only available with the parking brake on then you must hook up the parking brake switching wires.
    Updated 4/16/15

Is there an always on version? Added 9-18-2012
    No. If you prefer an always on version, just turn on the override and tuck the switch behind the dash panel. I don't recommend doing this as I have no idea what would happen in the long run.
    Added 3/21/2014
    I left the bypass on as I powered up the Prius. The navigation updates its position once every few seconds. It kind of look like it's skipping from one spot to the next spot rather than a smooth transition on a normal mode.

What speed does the override simulate? Updated 8-19-14
    SLO1 is adjustable between 0km/h - 6km/h. Less than 8km/h enables all the grayed out buttons.

What's the difference between my override and top4runner's override and the Prestigious Society's and the Beatsonic's?
    Added 4-10-12 revised 4/16/15
    PC Shop's override starts at $100 for basic on-off switching. The connection requires the installer to splice the Vehicle Speed Sense wire and brake wire and T-Tap the power wires. This allows the override to be installed into most recently built Toyotas.
    J.A.'s nav override can be found at this forum post. His project is basically the same concept as mine. Both of our overrides feed a near 0 mph signal to the navigation to enable the grayed out buttons while in motion. I made my bypass on a PCB board and heatshrink for easy installation. His bypass is made on a breadboard in a project box. He has more information at his website. You can purchase his bypass here.
    You can learn more about Prestigious Society's override herePrestigious Society » Navigation and Video Enhancement Module
    You can learn more about Beatsonic's override here Toyota/Lexus - NAV/DVD BYPASS

I don’t see the installation instruction for my car. Updated 4/16/15
    Once you receive the override kit, please send me an email to the address enclosed with the kit. The installation instructions are constantly being updated. Please email me for the latest instruction.

I used the override and I hit somebody. Who can I sue?

Nobody really. Please do not use the override while driving. The override is intended for your passenger, not the driver. I leave it up to your good judgment on how to use your own vehicle.

Any questions please contact me before ordering at [email protected] I will add more FAQs as time goes by. Thanks very much.

Attached Files:

#1 cproaudio, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    F8L, guicide, Muzzman1 and 9 others like this.
  2. XMAN LIVE

XMAN LIVE "Just have Fun!"

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    4 sure :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::):rockon: There are five avatars waiting for an update on this topic and one XMAN LIVE waiting on the edge of his seat.
    :eek::eek::eek: seems to be three more spectators in awe.

3. TMac99

TMac99 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I am very interested. The speed lock is my biggest peeve with the Prius.

4. Chazz8

Chazz8 Gadget Lover

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I'm always interested in "hidden" features. What model prius are we working on here. Is the new Prius (Wagon) that I see you own. Does the bypass have to be applied every time you start the vehicle? Enough teasing show us PLEAAAASSSEEEE!

I now see we are in a Gen III forum so I know what we are working with.

5. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    His is an uppercase V, not a lower case v, so it is not the wagon. (Why Toyota thought this was a good naming idea escapes me)

6. cproaudio

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I built one just for this tutorial. It's not quite done yet. It has a switch to turn it on and off so don't worry about it constantly being on. It's not good for the nav with the speed lock constantly bypassed. Bypass it only when you need it. Anyways keep voting to show your interest or the lack of.
    As you can see from my profile, I have a 2010 Gen III Prius V with ATP. It came with nav. I can't replace it b/c of the parking assist.

#6 cproaudio, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    Yakoma likes this.
  7. arlingtonprius

arlingtonprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    WOW! It's possible to bypass this big dumb thing that won't let us look for food? How have we evolved this far such that we can't source good grazing if moving more than 5(?)mph? How many times can I vote?

8. Roadburner440

Roadburner440 Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I gave up on getting navigation with cars after being burdoned by having to purchase update DVD's every year or so. Found my $200 Garmin Nuvi does everything I need it to, and does not have the stupid lockout features (like what came on our old Pontiac, and we currently have on our Volt)... On the Volt it is worse than this because if you are going any faster than 0mph (granted a 5mph limit does not make the Prii stuff anymore useful I suppose) you cannot do anything at all whether it is with the Nav, enter phone numbers, etc. I think these interlocks are stupid anyway since obviously it doesn't stop any of us from bypassing them. Certaintly a good write up, and thank you for taking the time and effort to post it.

9. cproaudio

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Original post has been updated. I hope this will help you guys on your quest to bypass the speed lock. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks and ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All V series bypass/override kit will longer be warrantied after June 30th 2015. If your V series bypass kit failed on you and you need me to fix it, there will be a $50 service fee, you can send the complete kit to me and I will try my best to repair it for you. If it can't be repaired, it will be replaced with the SLO1.
    The good news is that I have not heard of a single failure yet.

If you still have not installed the bypass yet, contact me and I will send you the latest instruction.

For Default PWR mode mod click here
    For Turn Signal Hazard Rear Camera Activation Mod click here

Ships in 1-2 Days
    Edit: I will use this post to update any news and FAQ of the bypass. Original Post has been moved to Post # 6
    The speedlock override is available in Priuschat Shop PriusChat Shop : Toyota Prius Navigation Speed Lock Override [Prius Nav Override] - $90.00
    ---------------
    Click here for installation instruction for 2010-2012 Prius hatchback
    Click here for installation instruction for 2012 Prius v posted by anewhouse and russcarver - First Navigation Speed Lock Override (from the PC shop) in a Prius v: SUCCESS! | PriusChat
    Click here for high resolution pictures of what the different versions of the bypass look like
    ---------------
    Current Stock Level - Updated 08/09/14
    I've gathered enough left over parts to make about 24 more. They were missing a few small parts but I decided to buy the missing parts to complete them.
    V1 -------- 1 shipping NOW. V1 will not be offered once the remaining stock is sold out. V1V will be the only choice regardless if your car only requires V1.
    V1V ------ 1 shipping NOW If you're interested in ordering the V1V, Read This
    V3 -------- 0 shipping. Discontinued.
    V3V ------ 0 shipping. Will be available by end of the year. Not available. Please do not order. If you do, your order well have to be either changed to other versions or be refunded. (11/5/2012)
    All orders have been shipped. If you still have not received yours please contact me so I can track shipping.
    Updated 08-09-2014
    News

V1 orders placed on or before 8/10/2012 used 78k ohms for R2. What this means is that the simulated speed is between 2-4km/h. You can verify this by going into the service menu and check the vehicle speed.
    V1 orders placed on or after 8/11/2012 used 1m ohms for R2. What this means is that the simulated speed is between 0-1km/h. You can verify this by going into the service menu and check the vehicle speed.

FAQ
    Which one do I order? Updated 2-10-13
    2004-2009 supported but not recommended as the override will not not auto click the OK button when viewing the map. I recommend purchasing the Costaltech’s lockpick. It is designed for GenII and it’s plug and play. However, V1 or V3 will work with Gen II’s speed signal. The switch panel probably won’t fit the Gen II’s blank panel.

2010-2011 III, IV, V, Three, Four, Five with stock JBL navigation system - V1 or V3
    2012-2014 Prius Two, Three, Four, Five, Plugin Prius Base model with 6.1" Display Audio - V1 or V3

2012-14 Prius Four Deluxe Solar Roof Package 7” Touch Screen - V1V
    2012-14 Prius Five Advanced Technology Package 7” Touch Screen - V1V
    2012-14 Plugin Prius Advanced 7” Touch Screen - V1V

2012-14 Prius c Three and Four with 6.1” Display Audio - V1 or V3

2012-14 Prius v Two, Three, Five with 6.1” Display Audio - V1 or V3
    2012-14 Prius v Five With Advanced Technology Package 7" Touch Screen - V1V

If you still don’t know, put a DVD movie in your CD slot. If it can play it then V1V. If not, V1 or V3.

If your vehicle requires the V1V but you're not interested in enabling DVD playback while in motion, you don't have to hook up the red and pink wires to the parking brake wire, just tape them off. When you decide to enable the DVD playback while in motion, just hook up the red and pink wires to the parking brake wire behind the head unit. Added 6-3-12

If you're interested in ordering the V1V, Read This

I don’t see my Prius listed
    Contact me. I might have missed it.

What’s the difference between V1 and V3?
    V1 means that the switch is a 2 position On-Off switch. The On position latches the override relay and circuit so the override is active. The off position is just that, off.
    V3 means that the switch is a 3 position switch much like the power window switch except the first position is latched and it latches the override relay and circuit so the override is active. The off position is just that, off. The 3rd position is momentary exactly like the power window switch. After you press and release it, it activates a timer relay. If you activate the timer relay and decided that you want to dis-engage the override, turn the bypass on then off.

What happened to V2?
    V2 was designed but was scrapped and replaced by V3. When V2's override is in the timed mode, the timer can not be manually disengaged. You'll have to wait until the timer to self-disengage. V3 adds the ability to manually disengage the timer.

How much time is the Timed? Updated 5-22-12
    The default setting on the 528T is about 30 seconds. The V3 and V3V will ship with the timer set at the longest setting, 60 seconds.

What’s the difference between V# and V#V?
    The V at the end signifies Video. V#V does what V# do but also switches the parking brake signal so the nav unit will also display the DVD video at any speed. It is intended for hard drive based navigation with 7” screen. Since the V#V are late add-ons and in order to keep the price within my previous quote, the extension harness for the switch and the VSS and parking wires are not detachable like the V#. Also there’s no bypass loop included like the V#.

Is there an always on version? Added 9-18-2012
    No. If you prefer an always on version, just turn on the bypass and tuck the switch behind the dash panel. I don't recommend doing this as I have no idea what would happen in the long run.
    Added 3/21/2014
    I left the bypass on as I powered up the Prius. The navigation updates its position once every few seconds. It kind of look like it's skipping from one spot to the next spot rather than a smooth transition on a normal mode.

My LED doesn't work (Mostly V3 and V3V) Added 6-3-12, Updated 03-21-2014
    The blue/green LED light is strictly for visual confirmation that the bypass is active. The original design was that the blue LED was for the ON mode for all the 4 types of override while the green LED was for the timed mode for the V3 and the V3V. After much of testing of the V3 and V3V, the blue LED would burn out for unknown reason after some use. The bypass continues to work but without the blue LED lighting up. However, the green LED continues to work in the timed mode. The V1 and V1V likely won't have this issue. Only 1 reported. I've tried doubling the resistor value (940 ohms) recommended for 12V (470 ohms) but the LED still burns out. After more testing, I've switch the LEDs around and use the green LED for the ON mode and blue LED for the Timed mode. This seems to work without burning out the blue LEDs. Time will tell. New batch of V3 and V3v shipped after memorial day 2012 will have the new design with Green LED for ON mode and blue LED for Timed mode. If the LEDs continues to fail after the new design, I will have no choice but to disconnect the LED for ON mode and only use the green LED for the timed mode. If your V3 or V3V has a burned out blue LED, contact me for resolution.
    V1 and V1V only Updated 01-04-13, 03-21-2014
    Most common reason - The LED flashes once quickly then stays off when the power wires has been wired up backwards. The black wire on the bypass (ground) has been connected to the black wire (+12V) on the cigarette lighter harness. If this happens, turn off immediately or else you could damage the 555 timer. Re check the power polarity. Even with a damaged 555 timer, the bypass will still work but it may only work for a minute. This does not harm the navigation unit as the speed signal input is either +12V or -12V. A damaged NE555 will put out either a +12v or a -12v.
    The LED on the switch was tested and does not work - You can send the switch back to me and I'll replace it.

What is this plug with a loop in the clear plastic bag? It’s a bypass loop. updated 9-18-2012, 03-21-2014
    A bypass loop comes with every V# unit. It is the small looped molex plug that came inside the installation parts bag. It is intended for trouble shooting the override after the installation. Once VSS harness has been wired up, you can plug the bypass loop into the VSS harness without taking the radio out of the dash to check if the weird symptoms still exist without the override in place.

Can I order V#V even though the list only show V#?
    You can order the V#V for your Prius that does not require parking brake switching. You just don’t wire it up.

What speed does the override simulate? Updated 4-10-12
    V1 before 8/10/2012 @ 2-4 km/h. V1 after 8/10/2012, V1V, V3, V3V @ 0-1km/h. Less than 8km/h enables all the grayed out buttons.

What's the difference between the PC shop's override and the Prestigious Society's and the Beatsonic's and top4runner's override ?
    Added 4-10-12 revised 3-21-2014
    PC Shop's override starts at $90 for basic on-off switching. The connection requires the installer to splice the Vehicle Speed Sense wire and T-Tap the power wire. This allows the override to be installed into recently built Toyotas and Lexuses. It is not limited only to the Prius lineups. The switch is made fit Gen III Prius's blank switch panel. Other models may require minor shaving. The override started out as a DIY how to with instructions. Forum users weren't able to build them and requested that I build it for them. In order to comply with the forum policy, I offered the override through Priuschat Shop.
    I found J.A.'s nav override at this forum post a few months after I built my personal bypass.
    His project is basically the same as mine. The minor differences between his project and mine are;
    Concept - Both of our bypasses use the same concept, feeding a near 0 mph signal to the navigation to enable the grayed out buttons while in motion.
    Packaging - I made my bypass as slim as possible for ease of installation. His bypass is made on a breadboard in a project box. It may look cleaner but in a tight space, it's hard to hide the bypass module.
    Completeness - My bypass is about as complete as possible for in home installation without additional parts. His bypass is a very basic bypass module with 4 wires and a switch. You would need to provide your own installation parts.
    Price - My bypass starts at $90 with free shipping. His bypass starts at $120 with free shipping.
    Variety - I offer 4 models with different functions and features. The one he offers is equivalent to my entry model.
    Tech Support - Although my bypass will work with almost all Toyotas and Lexis, I only provide support for Gen 3 Prius, Prius C, Prius V and Gen 3 Sienna. He seems to support almost all Toyotas and Luxi.
    He has more information at his website. You can purchase his bypass here.
    You can learn more about Prestigious Society's override herePrestigious Society » Navigation and Video Enhancement Module
    You can learn more about Beatsonic's override here Toyota/Lexus - NAV/DVD BYPASS

I don’t see the installation instruction for my Prius. Updated 3/21/2014
    The override was originally intended for 2010 and 2011 Prius only. It was later expanded to cover 2012-2014. The v and the c were a last minute add on. The only installation instruction available I have is for 2010 to 2014 Prius Hatchback.
    For 2012-14 Prius v Please refer to anewhouse's instruction at First Navigation Speed Lock Override (from the PC shop) in a Prius v: SUCCESS! | PriusChat
    There is no instructions for the 2012-14 Prius c at this moment. However, you can still order one and create your own installation instruction to assist other c owners. The wire color is the same as the Prius v. The switch fits the blanks next to the EV and ECO switch in center console. Updated 5-22-12
    I used the override and I hit somebody. Who can I sue?
    If you have the Advanced Technology Package, you can sue Toyota for the Pre-Collision System failing to operate.
    If you don’t have ATP, no one really. The override is intended for your passenger, not the driver. I leave it up to your good judgment on how to use your own vehicle. I could be a donkey and design the override to only work when there’s a passenger sitting in the front passenger seat. But that would defeat the purpose of a cheap and inexpensive override and its true intended purpose.

If you decide to order, please PM me your model, trim and package of your Prius and which override you intend to order. If you order the wrong one, it’ll delay the shipment.

Any questions please contact me before ordering. I will add more FAQs as time goes by. Thanks very much.

3-30 Edit
    Added revised installation instructions for 2010-2012 Prius Hatchback
    Added hi res picture of the bypass in zip file. From the top, V1, V1V, V3, V3V.
    5-22 Updated FAQ
    6-3 Updated FAQ
    9-2 Copied FAQ to Original Post. FAQ on post 69 will not be updated from now on. It will have the the installation instruction PDF and the high res pictures of all the bypasses.
    10-15-12 Added wiring info

#9 cproaudio, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    2 people like this.
  10. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Wow--that's the most detailed DIY I've ever seen. Nice job.

11. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Nicely done, +1 and then some.

I will be duplicating your efforts, I can do a quick PC board layout and I have access to a prototype PCB maker, this is going to be a nice project.
    Your write up was perfect!
    Good Job, thanks for the idea!! :D

12. xs650

xs650 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Cpro,

Props for using a 40 year old and still appropriate IC, the 555.

13. bzyrice

bzyrice Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    thanks! This will be a mod of mine in the future!! Do you know if this will work on a 2010 Lexus Is250? I did the switch on that car and it works, but it only lasts for less then a minute.

I will also be doing this on my prius if I can get it to work!

14. cproaudio

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Normally I bypass it long enough for me to do things that I needed to do. I have a better switching system than the one posted here. The bypass in this post is only on-off. My system is On-Off-1min timed. It's normally in the off position. If I need to enter an address, I push the 1 min timer, 1 minute is enough for me to enter an address. After the 1 minute, the bypass deactivates and automatically goes back to normal. This setup will work for as long as the switch is turned on. I added the 1 minute timer for in case I forgot to turn off the bypass. It could work for IS250 if it uses the same speed signal as the Prius.
    If you simply add a switch to the speed sense wire, it'll work for less than a minute then it goes back to locked. Switching the switch off and on again will not reactivate the bypass. It'll lock out for another minute I think. This is why you need this circuit to bypass the speed lock correctly.
    Most people don't know how to make PCB or can't read circuit schematics and symbols. This is why I'm making this circuit as a harness. It's easier to make.
    I'll make another schematic with labels for easy reading.

15. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    cproaudio,

What would you estimate the cost of the materials required to make this harness is? I have most of the tools already and access to shop test equipment at work. For a novice how would you rate the difficulty from 1-10? I showed this thread to the avionics electrical shop supervisor and he was impressed and wants me to try and build one. Would building it on a circuit board be easier or harder? Do you plan on building any more if so what would you change if anything. TIA!

16. cproaudio

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I would say that it is harder if you have to build it from scratch without a specially designed PCB like using one of these Dual Mini Board with 213 Holes - RadioShack.com. I would give it a 6 or 7 because soldering on a tight PCB is a bitch. If you build it like a harness like my instruction, I'd give it a 3. The hardest part is soldering the closely positioned pins on the 555 timer.
    The total cost should not be more than $30 if you buy the parts from radio shack. If you buy all the parts from specialty electronics store, it should be around $15-20.
    I still have the one I built for this instruction that's sitting in my room. I'm not sure that's the protocol for making and selling something like this on PC. I know PC has a strict policy for selling. I don't mind building this circuit for those that can't build it for a fee but I don't wanna do it if it gets me banned.

17. cproaudio

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I made a couple videos with the speed lock bypass.

2 people like this.
  18. wick1ert

wick1ert Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    As much as I'd like this, I use the GPS so infrequently while moving that I don't think I want to go through the hassle of building that, getting the tools, and taking the NAV out of the dash. That said, a very detailed DIY how-to!

19. cproaudio

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    The speed lock not only locks out the navigation functions. It locks out the audio and the phone functions as well. The number pad on the phone grays out. Some of the folder and track selection on the USB grays out too. Some of the voice commands are locked out too.

20. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Your "Command List" guidance is a bit different from mine! I wonder if there are regional differences. Mine doesn't say "when safely stopped" when I access the Command List. I'll have to go check it out.