1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ask for help with aux installation in prius 2008

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by danic996, Oct 17, 2014.

1. danic996

danic996 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I have a toyota prius 2008 hatchback
    with factory audio system; without Navigation system; with JBL audio system
    I bought this item:
    [​IMG]
    I try to install it to the right connection but when I connect all the cables of the car computer (the screen) to the radio, the aux connector stops to work and if I don't connect the computer cable to the audio system the conditioner and other things doesn't work at all I can't control on the vehicle systems like the conditioner the trip info and other.

(1) This is the cable that conect to the factory audio systemfrom the computer system (the screen):
    [​IMG]
    (2) The cable from my aux system that I bought:
    [​IMG]
    This is the connections of the cables in my audio system the cable that I mentioned below 1 connect to the left connector and the cable 2 connect to the right connector.
    [​IMG]
    help me please to resolve this problem I need that the aux port will work well and the functions of the vehicle like the conditioner the trip info will work also.

THANL YOU
    VERY MUCH
    FOR THE HELP.

#1 danic996, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
    Kiwibird likes this.
  2. Kiwibird

Kiwibird Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    i-Tech
    Hi Danic,. Long years I know... Did you end up fixing the aux using the 12 pin adapter? I believe it has an empty connector on the back of the stock radio... Thinking it is for the AUX or USB connector...