1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Audible on iPhone 6-can I stream to Prius 2010 speakers?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Olette49, May 6, 2015.

1. Olette49

Olette49 Junior Member

Model:
    II
    I have a 30 day trial for an ebook app on my iPhone 6 Plus, and thought I'd try it out while driving but couldn't get it to stream to my Prius 2010 speakers either via Bluetooth or with the cable that attaches in the glovebox that sits between the seats. Bluetooth for talking on the phone works fine. What am I missing?

2. cproaudio

cproaudio Speedlock Overrider

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Are you also connected through media streaming?

3. Olette49

Olette49 Junior Member

Model:
    II
    Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by 'connected through media streaming'. I apologize - I'm a female senior, trying to keep up with all this technology!

4. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    The cable works for us, playing music from the phone. That's with iPhone 4 and 5 tho. Does anything work, say music? Try another cable?

5. Olette49

Olette49 Junior Member

Model:
    II
    Oh man. What a dunce I am. Having not used the auxiliary cable for a couple of years, I forgot that I had to turn the radio to 'Aux'. Now the old cable works just fine with the iPhone 6. Thanks for the responses!

Mendel Leisk likes this.