1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Audiovox AMBR-1500-TOY - MediaBridge with Bluetooth for Toyota

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Jatilq, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Jatilq

Jatilq New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'm new to the forum even though I been browsing it since I purchased the Prius about 8 weeks ago. I was trying to find a solution where I could plug my iPhone 5S into the car and it charge, be recognized by the stereo like the newer systems. Forgive me if this has been posted, but I have not seen it. I wanted to share this because I came here so often looking for this and didn't like the ones I've seen posted for this generation Prius.

I picked mine up from Amazon for $155 and Best Buy installed it for $50 in under an hour. I can control everything through the steering wheel, answer calls and so on. You can also do Bluetooth. I'm finding that its better to use the built in phone system so you don't have to touch the phone, it could be my needed to read the instructions. About to take a long road trip, but wanted to share real fast.

2. kenoarto

kenoarto Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    update? does the volume match the radio (there is supposed to be an adjustment)