Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Best Article on a Leaf I Have Seen

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by DaveinOlyWA, Feb 1, 2011.

Social Buttons

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Your Vehicle Year:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    2 people like this.
  2. sipnfuel

sipnfuel New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    That's a great article. Very in depth and detailed.

Can you confirm that the entire capacity of the battery is 24kWh, but it only uses something like 60% of the capacity (so something like 14.4 kWh available)? What is the min/max SOC that the Leaf employs?
  3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Your Vehicle Year:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona

Actually no. I think u r confusing the volts 16kwh pack. The leaf runs as low as 10% from 100%. The actual lower end of the SOC is not known but that is what we have dtermined from carwings data. I also am charging at 110 volt and monitori.g charge from the wall with a kill a watt.