1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth Music Audio Suddenly Stopped

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by serenavv, Sep 6, 2014.

1. serenavv

serenavv New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I have been happily streaming the music from my iPhone 4S via the Bluetooth in my 2013 Prius III for a year and a half now with zero trouble. Today the music audio just stopped functioning when I started it up. The phone part continues to work just fine via Bluetooth. The music is most definitely playing and the car "sees" it since it is displayed on the car screen and is showing it's playing. I have disconnected/reconnected/turned everything off and back on multiple times/deleted the phone from the car's Bluetooth then added it back. I've done everything I can think of. This is extra frustrating as I am getting ready to take a very long road trip Monday morning and can't have it playing via the battery draining USB connection.

Has anyone seen this before? Any advice or thoughts? Thanks so much!

2. ramattos

ramattos Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have an ipod plugged in via usb and can say it doesn't drain the battery. But when it's connected via bluetooth it frequently disconnects. If it is connected through usb but trying to play through bt, then go to your phone and look to see what the player is trying to play to.