Regardless of the outcome with the 2003 GEN I problem (other thread), we have decided to purchase a new 2010. I am looking for a Prius II with no additional port/dealer options. Dealer asking prices locally are running around $23,350 (includes prep but not the $1,000 rebate). Given the current marketing situation, I believe I can get them down to around $22,500. Question is...I'm hearing some news stories about possible additional Toyota incentives which may be coming. This is a cash purchase and we can wait. Opinions on price and whether we should delay perhaps until March?