1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Calif. Day of purchase ONLY! (dealer must apply!) FREE Charge Station from CEC !

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by davekro, Nov 8, 2013.

1. davekro

davekro Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Attention Prius Plug In Shoppers in California!

Dealer must process the application the day of the purchase or lease. (buyer cannot apply)
    Go to this link for info Before you Buy your PIP! (in California)California Energy Commission EVSE Program
    CEC Program Overview : EV Solutions
    Availability it extremely limited, but you may be fortunate to get one. I wish I knew about this ahead of time. Apparently, the first Tuesday of every month the site posts the small number of available charges to qualified PIP buyers for that month. If they show availabilty on your actual day of purchase, you have a possible chance to get one.
    I just bought my PIP last week 10/30/13. I did a ton of research here and all over during my decision process. I never ran across this program. Boy this program is quite stealth.

Can this be put in a 'Sticky' on the top of the PIP forum to be of any use to potential PIP buyers.

Thanks to SAronian and vajratlr for bringing this program to the light!