1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Clazzio and WEATHERTECH DIGITAL- for those of you who may want them for your Camry

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Lucky Lager, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Lucky Lager

Lucky Lager Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Sold my Camry - I know some of you have them so Ill throw them up here just in case (+ they are on ebay)

Maybe used 3 to 4 months, great shape, great fit, black in color. I do not have pics right now because its snowing its butt off here at the moment ... and I have them in my building. Theres no issues with them and most of you know how these look n fit.

May fit more Camry models (latest Gen) These were used in my 2012 SE Camry

Details

Product: FloorLiner™ DigitalFit®
    Vehicle: Toyota 2012 Camry
    Part Number: 44400-1

2012 Toyota Camry | WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt | WeatherTech.com

It is only for the 2 front MATS! $89 shipped!
    [​IMG]

Getting a 2014 Highlander for the wife tomorrow. I removed my Clazzio's from my 2012 Camry SE - I did not have them very long, I bought them brand new and they are in like new shape. These were pretty easy to install. I have done a katzkin install and that was a 12 hour job. I did clazzio's in little over an hour.

I need to mention, upon install on the drivers seat bottom, there is a little plastic piece the bottom that the lashing feeds through to secure the cover, that plastic piece broke(just 1, there are 2 per seat bottom) these don't need to be tight just taught, there rest are fine and its easy to secure, the one with the broke piece can easily be secured with a simple knot. Or I am sure Clazzio will send you another plastic piece for free, its just a feed thru piece.

Some pieces are brand new and unused. I did not do the head rests and a few pieces like that. This set is complete, black in color and like new. Should fit most Camry's, please check with Clazzio.

Most of you all know Clazzio and their look.

I can do Paypal friends n family xfer with no extra fee, regular paypal xfer add 3% ($9 extra) (check me out at ebay) HTTTRH is my handle at ebay over 600 feedbacks 100% so I am an honest seller you will have no issues.

Save now - $300 shipped. In original box

Heres a video on how they are installed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]