1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Clazzio floor mats?

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by stratusfear11, Aug 27, 2014.

1. stratusfear11

stratusfear11 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I was wondering if anyone that purchased the clazzio seat covers also opted for the floor mats..? I'm looking for something that will cover up as much of the factory light tan carpet as possible. Like, instead of just the bottom, like generic floor mats, something that is molded to match the shape of the floors

2. pfjmarina

pfjmarina Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I've got the heavy duty rubber floor mats available at the PriusChat Shop. They work great at keeping junk off the carpet and are easy to clean. Looking at the Clazzio ones on their web site, it doesn't appear that they cover much more of the carpet than the rubber ones. The main difference I see is that the rear mat for the Clazzio appears to be one piece while for the rubber ones there is a separate mat for each side. The Clazzio ones are also more expensive: $160 vs. $90 for the rubber ones at PriusChat Shop.

stratusfear11 likes this.