1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Clazzio Leather Seat Cover Group Buy Until September 11 - $100 off MSRP

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Danny, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    We've been offered a great opportunity to help PriusChatters jazz up their existing Prius v at a great discount.

From now until Friday, September 11th, you can get $100 off the MSRP of Clazzio leather seats covers. These seat covers are easy to install and amazing quality. I have a beautiful set of two-tone Gray/Light Gray with Blue stitching in my PiP.

Here's the pricing for the sale:

Solid OEM Leather - $399 (save $100 off MSRP)
    Two Tone Custom Leather - $499 (save $100 off MSRP)

All you have to do is pick out the color combination you want & enter coupon code 'CLAZZIOGROUP" during checkout.

Clazzio Leather Seat Covers for 2012-2015 Toyota Prius v - PriusChat Shop

Most solid OEM leather colors are available in stock, and custom two tone orders take 8 weeks for production.

Included below are some photos of the Two Tone Custom Leather that @HAWAIIANBUILT installed in my Prius @ To Go Before last year. Photos are courtesy @efusco.

And, as always, your purchase through the PriusChat Shop supports the very site you're using today to keep the doors open and the gerbils keeping the servers running.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

View attachment 85057
    View attachment 85055
    View attachment 85056
    View attachment 85054

#1 Danny, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  2. Stevevee

Stevevee Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Looks nice Danny! Is that a four-beer project with some four-letter words?

Hard to get a good color read from the site. My v is white, so a bit flexible. I noticed even on their installed examples, there appear to be lumps or wrinkles in some of the shots. Do they go away over time, or just something to deal with?

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    What's the interior color of the pieces that won't be covered by leather (like the door inserts, or the fixed carpet)? I can probably suggest some colors based on that.

I'll try to remember to snap some photos of the Clazzios in my car now after they've been installed for a year for you. Everything has evened out pretty well. If you didn't know, you wouldn't think they were just covers.

Stevevee likes this.
  4. sillylilwabbit

sillylilwabbit Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Wait, so these are "covers"? These go over your seats and you don't have to take off the original "cloth"?

I was under the assumption you had to take off the original cloth to install the leather.

iPhone ?

5. Stevevee

Stevevee Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes, they are covers that go over the original material.

Danny, my exterior trim is black on the seat parts that would show. Love to see your current pics, I'll have to shoot some of mine as well.

6. eleison

eleison Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I went to ebay to compare prices. I saw an item for $299. I'm assuming that seat cover version was completely vinyl/plastic. I guess this group buy involves clazzio's that are partially real leather?

7. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    That's correct. I can offer the all-vinyl covers through the PriusChat Shop (and they are excellent quality), but the sale is only for the leather seats.

SM-N910P ?

8. eleison

eleison Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Wow, that sounds like a good deal. However, the seat covers would still almost be a quarter of the value of the car that we traded in to get the prius. Hahahaha... Gotta take a day to think about it. The wife does really want new leather covers to help her exorcise the ghost of the previous owner and it will be easier to clean than the cloths with respect to spills and stuff.

The car has a red exterior. The interior floor is black. The seats are tan. If we ultimately decide to buy the Clazzio's, will getting solid black covers be okay? Or should I get the original tan? Do you know what people usually get with this combination?

9. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    @eleison That Prius tan is extremely hard to try to match, so I would suggest Black or Grey if you like either of those colors.

10. df0101

df0101 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    II
    Please run this promotion again!

11. creationsh

creationsh Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model: