1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

coming home lights auto lights

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by tahmid007, Dec 23, 2013.

1. tahmid007

tahmid007 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  2. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I have no idea how to install that kit. It is possible that no one has ever done so.

I had a US 2009 Prius with HID headlights, I currently have a US 2012 Prius v. What I say is true of these vehicles, but there are hints you may not be in the US, so I hesitate to claim 'facts' which may not be true outside the US.

If you simply turn your headlights on, and then NEVER turn them off, they come on when you start your Prius and shut off when you turn it off THEN open the drivers side door. In the newer Priuses, you can set them to stay on 0, 30, 60, and sometimes 90 seconds after you open the front doors.

The Kit offers to shine the headlights going to your car, which is a nice improvement, but sadly, threatens to turn off your headlights when moving, as should never happen.

Should you attempt to install this kit (I assume that you are not in M25, Essex or Kent, where they offer to install it for you) I recommend a subscription to the Toyota technical documents site for you area of the world.

tahmid007 likes this.