1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Competition SOUND SYSTEM - Stealth w/subs.... (for sale)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by mailkiko, Jun 25, 2011.

1. mailkiko

mailkiko Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    So...

After much research into a "Competition" Quality system making my 2010 Prius V's MPG suffer...

I went in full speed ahead.

Like a few other posts i read, i used a JL HD 900/5 to power s sets of Boston Pro Satellites, and a Boston SPG-555 with the SPG-TR...

The system is stealth, all you see is the aftermarket Pioneer Z120...which has ANY feature you could imagine and the best pandora and iPod APPS i've seen, voice controlled, and uses the heads up controls as well...

The sub enclosure is a one-off, made for my car by a company that wins national awards with Iasca, and has been featured on the cover of car audio mags through the years, truly TOP SHELF installation...includes custom heat vent that maintains factory ability to keep batteries cool, and i live in central florida (hot summers).

My wife and i both have 2010 Prius V's, bought one, loved it so much, the next week, we bought another.

Mine gets the same/better MPG than hers (i try harder for MPG's) always between 47-51mpg...Just got 58 for a tank actually this month (June 11').

With our 15 month old daughter, i'm not using the system as intended, so sadly, i'm looking to part with it...AND NOT we're blessed with a second child on the way, LOTS of stuff more important than a COMP SYSTEM, lots...

The install/enclosure (no components) was nearly 2k, so i'm not selling it all for a song and a dance...BUT, if you have a 2010 prius, and LOVE audio, truly high-end audio, this may help you save tons on a new system...as the enclosure is drop-in ready!!!

Also, all the wires, connectors, special one-off adapters that keep the heads up controls useful, etc...can come with it. Wires and stuff are easily $3-500

The Boston 555 and Tunable Radiator are very deep, and very clean. Not as loud as my 4runner with JL 1000-1 and 13W7, but cleaner and not a fair comparison with watts and size of enclosure...

hit me up...had it sold, but the buyer and i never met up, sorry for those of you i didn't respond, or told it was sold...

Kevin - [email protected]

I'm off for the summer (teacher), can box up, and meet somewhere, if you're not real close to Central Florida, as shipping the enclosure would be pricey...

Attached Files: