1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Complete list of Voice Commands?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by kdmorse, Feb 2, 2006.

1. kdmorse

kdmorse Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I'm sure someones done it, I think I even recall seeing it go by, but the search is being a bit wonkey at the moment.

The manual for the nav system really lists very few available commands. The quick-start guide that comes with it has an interesting list, but it's by no means complete.

For example, Audio On, and Audio Off are listed, and quite handy. But unlisted, and even handier is just "Audio", which toggles the system on or off.

Hoping the trend would hold for Guidance (Suspend Guidance and Resume Guidance), I tried just "Guidance". The result was a list of Botanical Gardens.

Overall, I've found the speech recognition to be excellent. I have not had any problems with any simple action commands. Voice Destinations easily make it through State, City, and street. House numbers sometimes get tricky - but can be quickly repeated when it gets it wrong. I has a habit of inserting directions into my house numbers, I say 11800, and it hears 11 West 800.

Equally interesting, I cannot get "70 Degrees" to work. I can do any other number - except 70.

So, is there a compiled complete list somewhere? Does one need to be built?

Edit: "AM Radio" works, as does just "AM", even with no presets. Car Date 12/5.

-Ken

2. ceric

ceric New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  3. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    What About 06 Bluetooth Voice Commands?

Has anyone prepared a list of 06 Bluetooth Voice commands?

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced