1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Confused about touch screens, nav and audio offerings

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by rpg51, Aug 17, 2012.

1. rpg51

rpg51 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I am going to pick up a 2012 Prius Four tomorrow. I am looking at the list of features on the car, and at the toyota web site, regarding the touch screen, nav and audio offerings. The list of features on my car says "Multi-information Display w/ Trip Info, Display Audio w/Navi, Entune & JBL: 6.1" Touch-Screen w/Backup Cam, AM/FM/CD w/MP3/WMA, 8 JBL Spkrs, SXM Radio w/90-Day Trial, HD Radio/Aux/USB & Bluetooth" Does this mean I have the JBL higher end audio system? Or is there more available. I don't care about much - but I was expecting the higher end JBL audio system.

Are there three levels of audio now? Is the middle level the same as the JBL system that was considered the higher end (I know it was never well received anyway). But I am beginning to wonder if there is now a third level audio system and if perhaps that is what I should have??