1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Couple questions about customizing an 08 prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by jaredb, Mar 10, 2014.

1. jaredb

jaredb New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm very new at this and I've never done any customizations to my '08 prius before. My first question is if it's possible to change my headlights and taillights to that of the 2010 prius. if it is i'll need help on how i'd start this off.
    My second question is: where are some good places to buy body kits from? as of now i'm aiming to make my car look something like the picture attached. All feedback is appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. joeman

joeman Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Did not see your attachment?
    Maybe someone that has done that can help you.
    I would be interested in the headlight idea, but the body may have a different cut out for the 2010 headlights

3. jaredb

jaredb New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Here's the image. Guess it didn't upload correctly the first time. If you ever find anything out about the head and tail lights please let me know!

Attached Files:

4. usnavystgc

usnavystgc Die Hard DIYer and Ebike enthusiast.

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    There is a guy on here that goes by "justdidit". He has completed numerous mods to his Prius. Look him up on the search function. I don't know anyone on here that has done as many mods as him.

5. joeman

joeman Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I like the modified photo.
    The exhaust pipes on the back is extreme for a Prius,but hey, it looks good.
    Not looked at it that close, but maybe you could switch out the hood to a newer hood, so the headlights would fiT ?????? But that is another expense.