1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dashmat owners, I have question...

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by sURFNmADNESS, Sep 12, 2013.

1. sURFNmADNESS

sURFNmADNESS Prii Family

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    From what I have read, some of the various version of the dash mats for the Prius v lack covering the wing window dash parts.

I am considering the offerings known as Dashmat or Velourmat and wanted to see if the rumors are true or not about the possible non-covered dash areas. I have been unable to find a Prius v version loaded to images posted on the web.

2. TMosh

TMosh Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I previously post on this site my purchase of velour DASH DESIGNS product for my Prius v. If you search the site you should find it, photos, and price. I think it was about $55. This is the second vehicle I have used DASH DESIGNS on. I did have upholstery shop cut off and refinish the large 'flap' they had hanging down over the upper glove box. If you can't find my earlier post, contact me at <[email protected]> and I may still have photos on my computer.
    TMosh

3. sURFNmADNESS

sURFNmADNESS Prii Family

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks for the response TMosh. The post which you speak of is here.

However the picture of your dash does not clearly show the wing window area my post in questioning. Does the cover go into this area or does it come up short?