1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Do we have a consensus on the Best suspension upgrades?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by JarrettOriginal, Jul 30, 2015.

1. JarrettOriginal

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Seems that things have changed a bit over the years, one upgrade gets changed to another, better tech comes out. But different products also have different intentions...

I see that PC sells the Tanabe lowering springs, but other people have the Plus package springs, or the Tien Springs.

I want to drop my 2010 enough to close the tire gap a bit, but I don't want to sacrifice ride comfort for performance. Does one set of springs do a better job than the other in this regard?

Also, it seems the Cusco tower brace is the popular, but there are so many suspension options I'm not sure what to go for.

Is one better than the other? What has the most bang for the buck? Or is that all up for debate?

2. Toppcat

Toppcat Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    17 inch wheel and LRR tires! Is where to start!

3. Accordlayingkit

Accordlayingkit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I have the Tanabe df210's which I think have a nice drop and ride well. I also have the Cusco STB and with that, the front and rear sway and few under body mounts its a world of difference. Makes it very fun to drive and taking corners! Pics in my build page which is located in my signature.

JarrettOriginal and Burna J like this.