1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Drove off a curb - think the girl is alright?

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Farfle, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Farfle

Farfle Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Some stupid parking lot had a normal looking exit, so that at night I mistakenly thought it had a ramp onto the street. Nope! It was a normal sidewalk-height curb.

The car scraped a bit after the front wheels landed, but I didn't hear anything else after that even when the rears hit the street. The car seemed and sounded fine, so I continued driving. When I got home, I checked under the front and didn't notice anything peculiar. Is there anything I should check specifically? Thanks!

2. flotowngtm

flotowngtm Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I did that one time just after I got my license a long time ago. Scared the living $h!t out of me. LOL. I would say that if your not leaking anything and your car is not getting into the Holiday Season and went ahead and put up a Christmas tree on the dash, you should be fine.

3. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    The PC has an underbody plastic shroud. If you didn't rip it up, you are fine.

4. Mike500

Mike500 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I'd carefully examine the area between the front and rear wheels, especially on the rails and the exhaust system for dents and scrapes.

Attached Files:

5. Farfle

Farfle Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks for the replies!