1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune Compatible Phone List

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by runukraine, Oct 31, 2011.

1. runukraine

runukraine New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I think it would be highly informative to see what results people are having pairing their cell phones with the Entune system.

Make sure to list your phone, the carrier and result.

HP Veer - AT&T... Bluetooth syncs contacts, voice calling, and audio. Messaging and email not supported. Internet connection for Entune services not supported.

2. gramps

gramps Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    We (salesman and me) briefly tried pairing his Iphone and my Sprint Evo in a Prius v. Neither one worked. He said that for the Iphone (AT&T) had to be connected by USB. I think we could have gotten both working but I had to run, I was late for an appointment somewhere else.

Barnurchin likes this.
  3. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    FWIW, Toyota.com - Connect has a list of phones and test cases that passed. Toyota used to post this stuff in a slightly different format elsewhere but often only had very old phones, making the list of marginal use.

Unfortunately, the above site doesn't include the Prius v but does include the '12 Camry.

4. MBRGuru

MBRGuru Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Same systems are in both cars, so that list is valid for the v.

5. pvogel

pvogel '05 Five & '12 v

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    My iPhone 4S with iOS5 had no trouble pairing with bluetooth, occasionally has a problem with "ipod not authorized" when connecting via USB.

6. wcorey

wcorey New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I picked up my pre-ordered Prius Plugin on 4/30. At that time entune apps showed, movie tickets, setTable etc. I got an upgrade notification when I tried apps, I agreed to upgrade at that time. Now the Apps app fails to start and I, too, get a pretty consistent "ipod not authorized". I can no longer browse my iphone 4s either. The sales guy didn't know either. Anyone buying a prius plugin for the next however long, be aware there is a lot of misinformation on how it works out there. When in doubt, rtfm.

7. Quentin

Quentin Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Deleting the app, deleting the pairing from the car, deleting the pairing from the phone, and starting fresh is always a good way to troubleshoot this sort of issue, too.

8. CTitanic

CTitanic Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
  9. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    FWIW, it's a WinPhone OS limitation, not an Entune limitation. You are barking up the wrong tree.

10. CTitanic

CTitanic Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    May be. But a profile can be added easily. It's a matter of somebody like Toyota asking Microsoft.

11. Zephyr7

Zephyr7 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    really?
    how easy to add a profile? sure ppl think SW its easy yet it full of bugs.. seen Windows 8 lately?
    who pays for development cost? even if the profile is there Toyota still needs to develop an App.

by this logic why is MS having issue getting App developers to write apps? no Hilton/Marriott/Fedex/UPS/Vonage/ATT Apps on Windows phone.