1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune no longer shows vehicle options

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by ppimd, Jul 4, 2015.

1. ppimd

ppimd Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    My entune android application no longer shows vehicle information such as charge status climate control etc the in phone application is updated, the phone connects automatically by Bluetooth when in car, emergency sos system is fully operational, just over past few months, three year warranty ended this happens, I did renew the emergency alert option however, thanks

2. CharlesH

CharlesH CA HOV Decal #5 on former PiP

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    You say you renewed your Safety Connect (SOS) subscription. That was the first step. Have you looked at My Entune® Account Management and verified that everything looks as is should? This is where you enable the various advanced applications. I think that there is a phone number there if you need to talk to a real person about this.

3. ppimd

ppimd Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Turns out I was never sent the safety connect id number, needed to register for full entune connectivity, I was able to get the id number by phone and plugged it in, now all is working, thank you

Chazz8 likes this.