1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune - Useless apps

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by HP Sauce, Aug 23, 2013.

1. HP Sauce

HP Sauce New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Is it possible to tweak the APPS button so it goes directly to the Maps app? I don't/won't use any of the other stuff and it's a tad annoying having to press two buttons - especially given that the system is so sluggish.

Cheers!
    HP

2. W5JCK

W5JCK Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    On my C4 I just leave the Navigation Map app running all the time. When I start the car it comes up automatically. It isn't a very good navigation system though. I've never gotten Entune to work with my iPhone 5. It keeps telling me it has no connection even though it has 4 bars worth! But as you mention, Entune is mostly worthless anyway. So I just leave the map app running and listen to the XM Satellite radio.

3. SuperGLS

SuperGLS Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Oh yeah, thanks for this. I've only had the car for a day, but don't plan to use any of the Entune features either so it's good to hear that I can just leave it on maps (which I also won't use, hah.)