1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

extendmyseat

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by mark schofield, Oct 2, 2014.

1. mark schofield

mark schofield Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    #1 mark schofield, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  2. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    i know people who have it on other cars, and it does exactly what it says. one friend has it with power seats and it also works with that too

3. mark schofield

mark schofield Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I put these in on the drivers' side a few weeks ago. Worked really well. I'm 6'6" and my legs are straight now with the extra 4". Kind of a PITA to install and one bolt was wrong. I should have checked all the bolts and tappings before installation. The quality is good. First small car (for my wife) that I actually fit in.

4. Dogwood2

Dogwood2 Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I was curious about those seat extenders (I'm 6'3", and I fit, but it's tight), but had two concerns: 1) I would want the steering wheel extended also (it's already a stretch), and 2) This would affect accessibility of the jack and tools mounted under the driver's seat. I looked around and didn't find a good way to extend the steering wheel (there are some handicap options, but they're a bit clunky and not readily available), so I left well enough alone.