1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

First Toyota - Prius C - Longtime Honda fan

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by mdbrich, Jan 9, 2014.

1. mdbrich

mdbrich New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Just purchased my first toyota, a Certified used 2012 Prius C with 15k miles on it. The deal seemed good, as it is as loaded as the C can possibly get, including the sunroof. All for about 6k under msrp of a new one.

I have owned a few cars in competing segments, such as the Fit and the CRZ. The new C feels good, looking forward to spending more time driving it and saving some fuel. Missing my 09 fit and its gas mileage. I didn't feel like purchasing another one of the same generation. So I opted for the Prius C instead. The only thing I do miss about the fit is the dash cup holder. God those were legendary.

Couple Pics of the old rides, and the new Prius. Have done a lot of headlight modding and plan to blackout headlight and the huge tails at some point as well.

[​IMG]
    Prius C Four - with sunroof and tint
    [​IMG]

My also current WRX STi
    [​IMG]

Sold 09 Fit

[​IMG]

Sold 11 CRZ
    [​IMG]

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome to priuschat, she's a beauty! can you snap a pic of the fit cupholder? i've never heard of or seen one. all the best.(y)

3. mdbrich

mdbrich New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Just taken from a gallery on google. But its below the two circle vents on each side of the dash. Best spot for a cup holder ever. That as well as the two above the shifter.

[​IMG]

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    thank you, i've never seen anything like those. they're fabulous! toy could take a lesson. i prefer the center ones to be in front of the shifter tho.

5. ModocPrius

ModocPrius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    What's the status on blacked out head & tail lights? I got a 012' priuc c, black and am anxious to see or hear others preference on how to black out these lights.