1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: 2004 Toyota Prius Pkg 9 - Houston, TX

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by anthonylokrn, Nov 17, 2013.

1. anthonylokrn

anthonylokrn Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    2004 Toyota Prius Package #9
    Mileage: ~165k
    Color: Silver with grey cloth interior
    Title: Clear Texas title in-hand

Price: $4250

I purchased this Prius in 06/2011 at around 121k miles; it currently have ~165k miles on it and still runs perfect. I normally averages around 40-42mpg driving it like any other car.

The one major problem to point out is that it has a P0420 CEL which means it could either be the catalytic converter or a oxygen sensor. It does not affect the cars drivability nor will it harm it, but you would not be able to past inspection without fixing it. I was too lazy to try to diagnosis it and instead purchased a new car. I do know the Walker catalytic converter costs around $250 and oxygen sensors around $80. Could possibly be a simple exhaust leak as well.

This exterior color is silver and interior is light grey.

It has the Package #9- (Most expensive package)
    Fixed rear window with defogger and intermittent; Smart card / smart key automatic, includes central locking and includes ignition starter; Card key power locks; Navigational systems : information type: full map and voice and touch screen controls DVD; Nine upgraded JBL speaker(s); Disc autochanger dashboard and 6; Front and rear roof airbag; Front side airbag; Peripheral anti-theft protection; Garage door opener; Coming home device; Stability control; Front fog lights; Xenon bulb headlights; Automatic operation rear view mirror; Headlight control with internal height adjustment; JBL audio system with CD player, cassette, Disc Autochanger and six-disc remote changer.

I have been using factory oil filters and pennzoil platinum synthetic motor oil every 7500 miles. Transmission was drained and filled earlier this year. Tires have plenty of life on it (three were just replaced under warranty about 2-3 months ago). Serpentine belt and spark plugs were changed about 30k miles ago. Car drives straight; no steering or alignment issues.

This car just works and is perfect for a daily driver. Fixing the P0420 CEL should be pretty simple.

It is a older car though, so it has a few dents and dings. The paint at the mid bottom of front bumper is chipped/spidered. Interior is in good condition; the center armrest fabric is starting to come up a little, but should be easily re-glued back down.

I will post pictures up tomorrow.

2. anthonylokrn

anthonylokrn Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  3. anthonylokrn

anthonylokrn Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model: