1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: 2006 Prius Fully Loaded, Package 6 with Warranty (SoCal)

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by winnie408, Aug 20, 2013.

1. winnie408

winnie408 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Selling my 2006 Toyota Prius (Package 6), fully loaded with bluetooth, backup camera, smart key, navigation (GPS) system, MP3, and tan leather. The exterior of car is Seaside Pearl (light blue metallic) and interior is tan leather.

I'm the second owner. Only selling to buy a new Prius. I just brought in the car to Toyota to ask for trade-in value and found out the dealer I bought it from 3 years ago rolled back the odometer around 40k miles (based on carfax report). The odometer on the car shows 80k miles on it, so realistically, the car has around 120k miles. Even still, the car is in good condition and shows well even for 80k miles. In fact, I just brought the car in for an oil change and asked about the condition and mechanics of the car, and the mechanic said it's in really good shape for having 80k miles! Car still has clean title. Also has warranty up to 150,000 miles (70,000 more miles or 2 years) that is transferable. Price is $8,900 and located in Pasadena, CA (SoCal).

Attached Files:

2. winnie408

winnie408 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius