1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

SOLD* Pioneer AVH-P8400BH & extras*SOLD

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by kumatae, Sep 23, 2014.

1. kumatae

kumatae Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Long story short, my wife got in to an accident in our Gen III Prius model II, luckily she's safe but car is not. I was able to replace our head unit to stock and carefully removed everything confirming that everything worked. Only thing missing is the wired microphone for bluetooth capability which I cut. They can be bought online for about $10. What is included.

- AVH-P8400BH - excellent condition

- IPHONE/IPOD Cable
    - Factory Shroud around the head unit
    - Plug N Play Harness

I had the Axxess ASWC but I don't remember taking that out or if it was part of the big bundle of harness. I'll double check when I upload the pictures tonight. I also had Sony rear view camera with the headunit but I wasn't able to uninstall it cleanly. I simply cut the wires so I'll include those at no cost as well. Finally, had the relay to override the lock but I'm pretty sure I didn't take that out.

I'll take better inventory later tonight as well so you know exactly what you will be getting. $275 shipped.

You can see pictures I uploaded on a thread here,
    2010 Toyota Prius model II Head Unit Upgrade | Page 7 | PriusChat
    see post #137
    Also how I installed the rear view camera
    2011 Level II, Sony XNV-660BT Install Adventure | Page 2 | PriusChat

#1 kumatae, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  2. kumatae

kumatae Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I took better inventory yesterday and found out that the Axxess ASWC is included and so is the bypass as well. The screen is in excellent condition. Here's all that you'll be getting.

All you really have to do is get a new rear view camera, wired mic and attach about 3 wires. Everything has been soldered and properly heat shrunk.

Attached Files:

3. kumatae

kumatae Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Sold to a local buyer!