1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FT: 2011 Prius 5 Blizzard 16K Miles for Your Gen 2+ Cash

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by Ryan Case, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Ryan Case

Ryan Case Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    FS: 2011 Prius 5 Trim
    MILEAGE: 16,380
    COLOR: Blizzard Pearl Metallic
    INTERIOR: Gray
    PRICE: 22,000 (For Prius Chat Members) OBO
    CONDITION: As close to new as a 2011 can be (no dings or scratches, a few tiny rock chips on the front cover).
    DETAILS: Does not have the advanced technology package so it was 30K new. Does have lighted door sills and a light window tint for the summer. it does have the illuminated door sills and auto-dimming mirror options.

Looking to SELL our 2011 16k miles prius 5 trim for a white (super or blizzard) gen 2 + cash. Stealerships will kill you on your trade and they certainly will kill me downgrading. I know that there are other Prius owners like myself that clay , wash and wax their cars on a regular basis and park 2 miles from the door at the store. I am looking for someone that wants to upgrade but is looking to avoid sales tax and has taken good care of their gen 2. We can evaluate negotiations, however we will use the same measure for both (kbb trade, kbb retail, etc) to establish the difference.

REASON FOR SALE: We have 2 prius's and my wife never drives hers, she always drives her Jeep. I want to keep a second car for emergencies, however cannot justify having one under warranty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ryan Case

Ryan Case Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Bump, Updated for Sale.

3. Ryan Case

Ryan Case Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    How can I change the title of my original post?