1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gen II Tan GT Covers exact fit Seat Covers $125 Shipped

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Next GenRacing, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Next GenRacing

Next GenRacing Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Hello, I am a new member, but have been reading the forums for a few months while I was shopping for my new prius. I finally bought one and it was a super clean car owned by an older gentleman the was OCD about keeping this car clean he put some GT exact fit seat covers on it not long after he purchased it.

The are GT covers exact fit. there is a cover for every piece in the interior including the armrests and headrests. They are tan/dark tan two tone and look great. The only reason I am selling them is I need the money and the stock seats are like brand new so I figured I would get some use out of them.

They sell for over $400 on GT Covers website. I would rate them at 7-8/10 but would make a fantastic covers for anyone with tears or worn out seats that need a face lift.

Seat Covers for All Car and Truck Makes and Models - Exact Fit Seat Covers from GT Covers. 20140831_174017.jpg

Attached Files:

2. patrickfdupont

patrickfdupont Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Is this a full set (front & back rows)? I have a 2011 Prius and wonder if this would fit. It looks like you lose the cup holders from the backseat with the cover on the drop down console from the pictures. Is that correct? Hard to tell for sure by the pictures.

3. Next GenRacing

Next GenRacing Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Sorry for the late reply, new rotation started today. It's out of an 04, so I don't know if they will fit or not. There is no spot for the cup holders in the arm rest covers, prob cause there is no cup holders in the arm rest of the gen II. If the rest of it is the same I have no idea.

Let me know if more pics would help and I can post them

Danny

4. magnumrtawd

magnumrtawd Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Would have been nice to see them installed!