1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale GENTEX WITH HOMELINK NEW

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Karasmyth, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Karasmyth

Karasmyth Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    TWO GENTEX REARVIEW, SELF-DIMMING MIRRORS WITH WIRE COVERS AND THREE HOMELINK SWITCHES. MODEL READS OBIHL4. ANY WIRES OR CONNECTORS WERE DISPOSED OF APPARENTLY BUT, SET-UPS TO INSTALL THEM SEEM READILY AVAILABLE.
    FROM GENERATION THREE 2013. THESE HAVE "WEDGE" TYPE MOUNTS ATTACHED.
    WILL SEND THEM ONE FOR $50 OR BOTH FOR $80. SHIPMENT COST INCLUDED FOR THE LOWER 48 STATES.
    THANK YOU ~KARA

Attached Files:

2. Thummarwitsh

Thummarwitsh New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Can I install it on Prius C Two? How?

3. Karasmyth

Karasmyth Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    yes you can do that, Gentex is sold as aftermarket and mounted on most major brands of autos, sadly these were sold some time ago and the repy post sold must not come up,
    check ebay and Prius Chat & there links for much of the information. Googling and info on ebay additionally help. I hate for folks to take my word for it on most subjects, sorry cant help on the Gentex

4. Karasmyth

Karasmyth Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Both Gentex were sold along with the steering wheel, on a separate new thread I plan to update all the items that "just gotta go" :oops: oops Please? You are goona lowest prices for the remainder and please again no problem helping with info but with all the respect you are due questions like does a 2013 Prius wheel cover have the same pattern as the Prius 2013 serious buyers well I read the Chat for a year and learned the way to find advice and solid info without be...........too cute by 1/2 Sorry I'm being a bit of a bitch tonight but I've had multiple questions from the same member like that. Happy as can be to help ,feels like a game and teasing is fun by progressively uninformed questions. Informed questions. Stuffs all packed up by tomorrow.
    IT'S A NEW YEAR THIS EVENING & SPYS FROM THE NSA FOUND 2015 Prii SM & MED Special EDITIONS WRAPPED IN BLACK !! :LOL: LISTING INJEN W/ 500 MILES ON IT TONIGHT

Attached Files: